+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card processing

Torontonian343

Mar 1, 2021
Hi,
I applied my PR card for renewal back in Feb 2021. It's been over a year exactly now still haven't received it. I received email in July saying : application received, etc. Than I waited for 130+ days since July still not received. Than in December 15 2021 I called Cic.gc 18882422100, agent told me "your PR card is ready but doesn't know when it is going to be mailed out or you will be called for interview at ETOBICOKE office" etc.
Now I tried to call same number today and they have eliminated the talk to agent altogether. I want to be able to understand how long will I have to wait until receiving my PR card?? I have to leave the country urgently.

If anyone in similar circumstances please reply when or not received, date applied for their PR cards, thanks.

lachy_

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
4--5-2017
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
Hi,
I applied my PR card for renewal back in Feb 2021. It's been over a year exactly now still haven't received it. I received email in July saying : application received, etc. Than I waited for 130+ days since July still not received. Than in December 15 2021 I called Cic.gc 18882422100, agent told me "your PR card is ready but doesn't know when it is going to be mailed out or you will be called for interview at ETOBICOKE office" etc.
Now I tried to call same number today and they have eliminated the talk to agent altogether. I want to be able to understand how long will I have to wait until receiving my PR card?? I have to leave the country urgently.

If anyone in similar circumstances please reply when or not received, date applied for their PR cards, thanks.
Did you send biometrics when you apply to renew your PR card last year?