Narayan Mani

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-11-2020
Got this email yesterday after more than 5 months:

We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: xxxxxxxxx@gmail.com.

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.

I guess it doesn't even matter. The wait is forever.

Didi01

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
Got this email yesterday after more than 5 months:

We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: xxxxxxxxx@gmail.com.

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.

I guess it doesn't even matter. The wait is forever.
Got the same

Empero993

Apr 8, 2021
Hello all, I finally received my initial PR card! Here is my timeline:
Received COPR (Ottawa office) : 20 Apr 2021
Photos sent to Ottawa office : 22Apr 2021
Linked my application online : 11Aug 2021
My application get approved : 5 Nov 2021(No ghost any updates)
Received PR card in the mail : 9 Nov 2021

Seems like Ottawa office started issuing cards. Wish you all the same. Best of luck guys!

Reactions: Didi01

Didi01

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020

Seems like Ottawa office started issuing cards. Wish you all the same. Best of luck guys!
Congratulations, gives hope. No ghost updates but was it approuved in the system?

Last edited:

tukhuk

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020

Hi did you mail your photos with canada post?

GDlol

Sep 27, 2021
Hi Guys,

First I would like to thank everyone in the forum and wish everyone the best of luck. For anyone who is waiting for PR card several months after receiving ECOPR and there are no updates, Here is the tip: Forward your latest portal email to ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca with your name, UCI, case number etc, and ask them what's the timeline. SInce the office timeline is 60 days. so if you dont receive any updates after 2 months, send this email and ideally you will receive an update within 48hrs. It worked for me twice, the first time I sent the email, I was notified I need to change the size the photo in 2 days. The second time I retook the pic and sent the request again, and it was approved within 2 days. I wish best luck for everyone

lxl

Dec 1, 2021
Does anyone here know why some people can submit photos online but the rest of us have to use postal mail? Looks like discrimination to me...