+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Photos rejected

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hello friends, received photo resubmission email and have done the same thing what you guys did ie instead of sending to po box 4500 sent to 49 Dorchester Street, please update what is out come by now. Have you received confirmation from ircc? Highly appreciate your inputs. Thanks and regards

hus9007

Oct 28, 2022
I have not yet received confirmation. I am not sure if they send any confirmation if the photos are approved. Will update again by the end of this week

Reactions: caninfoseeker

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hello dears, sharing my experience. Photo resubmitted 02 dec 2022 through Canada post signature required. It reached on 5th of December and signed by W COOK. Please if any here got the same receiver name at ircc. Canada post only tells that it was delivered at Sydney NS and does not give street address or diversion.
Will highly appreciate your sharing of signatory name . Regards

SAV176

Dec 8, 2022
Hi...does anyone know the current date of photo resubmission envelopes that is being processed? I had resubmitted in Aug with delivery confirmation of 24th August 2022. Unable to connect with IRCC call center for status.

hus9007

Oct 28, 2022
Hi...does anyone know the current date of photo resubmission envelopes that is being processed? I had resubmitted in Aug with delivery confirmation of 24th August 2022. Unable to connect with IRCC call center for status.
Did you receive any ghost update? 92 days is currently the processing time and they usually provide an update in 45 days if the photos are rejected

SAV176

Dec 8, 2022
Did you receive any ghost update? 92 days is currently the processing time and they usually provide an update in 45 days if the photos are rejected
I received a response on my webform last week confirming that the photos have been received and will be processed as per their timeline.

nesog

Nov 2, 2022
Last update I heard they opened august 12th envelopes

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
OMG you mean i will know fate of my resubmitted photos after 45 days. Should i right now raise a webform to inquire about receipt and acceptance of my photos. Regards

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
This process of photo rejection at time of pr card is just nonsense! Why IRCC is accepting photos at time of COPR and rejecting same photos at time of issuance of PR card is beyond my imagination !! This is such an irritant as the email they send us is not clear as to why pics got rejected in the first place? . We are left to fend for ourselves and how we can know what is wrong if they dont specify?
Resend pics on 13/12/22 and the game of waiting starts once again>>>

Reactions: paneka penalty