+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Photos rejected

pk21

Dec 15, 2019
In the same position, planning to UPS the package to the following address later today:

49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
So you are doing this from the US or Canada ? If canada, canada post not accepting po Box # ?

gear9

May 23, 2022
In the same position, planning to UPS the package to the following address later today:

49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
my package was delivered today. For some reason, UPS tracking page lists the delivery was made in New Waterford, NS and not in Sydney, NS. I’ll give IRCC a call in couple of days and ask if they have received it.

hus9007

Oct 28, 2022
my package was delivered today. For some reason, UPS tracking page lists the delivery was made in New Waterford, NS and not in Sydney, NS. I’ll give IRCC a call in couple of days and ask if they have received it.
Same with me as well. My package was delivered to New Waterford NS. Did you get a chance to talk to them?

gear9

May 23, 2022
Same with me as well. My package was delivered to New Waterford NS. Did you get a chance to talk to them?
I don't know which number to dial. I am in the US, and not able to dial 888 242-2100, this will work only from Canada.

Osti79

Jan 9, 2022
Hi! I have same issue , UPS supposed to be delivered to Case processing Sydney , it was delivered to New Waterford NS, I had to call UPS and fight with them , at the end tbey said it’s the government who requested the delivery diversion from October . I still cannot swallow it.. any one having same issues with UPS delivery address ?

gear9

May 23, 2022
Hi! I have same issue , UPS supposed to be delivered to Case processing Sydney , it was delivered to New Waterford NS, I had to call UPS and fight with them , at the end tbey said it’s the government who requested the delivery diversion from October . I still cannot swallow it.. any one having same issues with UPS delivery address ?
yeah my package was delivered to New Waterford as well. Government as in? IRCC?