+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Photo Resubmission 2022 Timeline

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
Hi All,

I had resubmitted my photos in first week of October and I have Received a update yesterday in my GC key account that the PR card has been dispatched
So that means they have started doing first week October now ? Was it your initial PR CARD?

gear9

May 23, 2022
Hi All,

I had resubmitted my photos in first week of October and I have Received a update yesterday in my GC key account that the PR card has been dispatched
Can you confirm the address your package was delivered to?

Jul 29, 2021
Hi Rajan...

Even I have re-submitted my photo in the first week of October 2022 and haven't heard anything since then. Did you get any update so far ?
hi Rohan,
Yesterday (Jan 23), i got an update in my CIC account : status of 2 (out of 3 ) PR Card applications changed to approved from Submitted. Inside, they had mentioned : "PR Card dispatched, will be delivered within 6 weeks" . I am still waiting for my PR card. I hope you have already linked your PR card application to your account?
If not, try linking your application to CIC account , try following these steps.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/linking-pr-card-application-to-track-pr-card-after-landing-flagpole-landing-interview-is-complete.617040/

navss

Dec 19, 2019
Hi, Anyone else with Oct Photo Resubmission date who got the update? Please post here with your Photos received date. We will really appreciate it. Thank you.

ClaudiaCL

Jan 20, 2023
hi Rohan,
Yesterday (Jan 23), i got an update in my CIC account : status of 2 (out of 3 ) PR Card applications changed to approved from Submitted. Inside, they had mentioned : "PR Card dispatched, will be delivered within 6 weeks" . I am still waiting for my PR card. I hope you have already linked your PR card application to your account?
If not, try linking your application to CIC account , try following these steps.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/linking-pr-card-application-to-track-pr-card-after-landing-flagpole-landing-interview-is-complete.617040/
Yes this path is correct to track the application. I checked my status that PR cards were approved Jan 21 and mailed. Resubmit photo Oct 10.

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Yes this path is correct to track the application. I checked my status that PR cards were approved Jan 21 and mailed. Resubmit photo Oct 10.
I have a question when did you get the status update? when the cards were mailed? Or when they received the pictures?