+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Photo Resubmission 2022 Timeline

Lee82

Jan 10, 2023
I called they refuse to give dates anymore. I am contacting my MP and encourage others to do that as well. I think they are holding these applications as they are underpressure to reduce the backlog on main applications. Something is going on.
Which number did you reAch them at?

Reactions: ClaudiaCL

Rohan99

Mar 21, 2017
Called IRCC and spoke to an agent today, The agent informed that they are opening September1 envelopes as of today (28 Dec 2022).
I had sent photos in October first week, any idea when i can expect PR Cards.
Hi Rajan...

Even I have re-submitted my photo in the first week of October 2022 and haven't heard anything since then. Did you get any update so far ?

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
Hi Rajan...

Even I have re-submitted my photo in the first week of October 2022 and haven't heard anything since then. Did you get any update so far ?
as per my info they are opening envelopes received by them in the first week of september 2022

Risabh_Canada

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
I think we need to contact our MP . This is ridiculous for a simple photo update they are taking 6+ Months to sednd PR which is an important travel document

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Joining on this thread. Landed on May 2022. IRCC asked for photos, first 2 was rejected. 3rd one was ok, they received the last one in November last year; but I'm still waiting now. I can't seem to contact them over the phone, they're always saying that there are too many calls; I'm from BC.

Based from my understanding those who sent their photos and approved during the 1st week of September are having their PR cards processed. Is that right? Anyone here filed for a solemn declaration already?

Simonsaysyes

Jul 29, 2021
Joining on this thread. Landed on May 2022. IRCC asked for photos, first 2 was rejected. 3rd one was ok, they received the last one in November last year; but I'm still waiting now. I can't seem to contact them over the phone, they're always saying that there are too many calls; I'm from BC.

Based from my understanding those who sent their photos and approved during the 1st week of September are having their PR cards processed. Is that right? Anyone here filed for a solemn declaration already?
I am in the same boat as you - landed in may 2022 and first2 photos rejected and my third set reached in oct 2022 and when I talked to them on phone they were processing August photos (I called them in december). Someone in this group was saying the latest is they are processing september photos. Not sure what a solem declaration is. and this is so ridiculous as to wait for an initial PR card for so long and I dont know for what reason they are rejected photos. Hope you get some updates soon as well.

ClaudiaCL

Jan 20, 2023
Called IRCC and spoke to an agent today, The agent informed that they are opening September1 envelopes as of today (28 Dec 2022).
I had sent photos in October first week, any idea when i can expect PR Cards.
Hi Rajan,
Would you please share their phone call number? I think I will do a call to check the status