+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Photo Issue

omarb79

Nov 29, 2016
Dear, can i know the average time to receive the PR once the photo's are re-submitted ?

I received e-mail to re-submit my photos and my wife photos as well and they mentioned only one address with P.O Box (P.O. Box 4500) so as i noticed from the above discussions that there will be no confirmation that they received the photos so how can i know the status ? should i wait for around 2 months to receive the PR or any other update or there is way to get update once the PR office received the photos ?

Please advise

omarb79

Nov 29, 2016
Also one more questions, i did soft landing and returned back to my home country to finalize my work so i can come back Canada for final settlement, if the photos are taken and stamped with new dates by Studio outside Canada is there will be any problem as they will get to know that i'm outside, is it ok or no ? appreciate your feedback

ciscawy

Aug 23, 2017
Anyone has idea on current processing time line for PR once photo's are re-submitted . I have submitted mine on June 11th(received by CIC) and still waiting for an update
Hi , did you receive your PR ? How long does it take since you have resubmitted your photos ?

JATIENZA

Aug 14, 2014
Also one more questions, i did soft landing and returned back to my home country to finalize my work so i can come back Canada for final settlement, if the photos are taken and stamped with new dates by Studio outside Canada is there will be any problem as they will get to know that i'm outside, is it ok or no ? appreciate your feedback
Its ok, we have the same case. My friend received the letter from ICA informing that my picture was rejected and the rest was ok. I took new pic outside CAN and send to my friend and I asked my friend to send for me on behalf. It took 1 month plus before I rcvd my PR card. My friend sent all our PR cards at the same time.. When are you planning to go CAN?

omarb79

Nov 29, 2016
Its ok, we have the same case. My friend received the letter from ICA informing that my picture was rejected and the rest was ok. I took new pic outside CAN and send to my friend and I asked my friend to send for me on behalf. It took 1 month plus before I rcvd my PR card. My friend sent all our PR cards at the same time.. When are you planning to go CAN?
Thank you for your feedback,

Regarding the new pic which are taken outside CAN, did you stamp them and wrote the address of the photographer which is outside CAN or no ?

Did your friend send them with other friends or by courier such DHL or FedEx ? is it allowed to be sent outside CAN by courier ?

My planning to go to CAN for final settlement in July 2019,

JATIENZA

Aug 14, 2014
Thank you for your feedback,

Regarding the new pic which are taken outside CAN, did you stamp them and wrote the address of the photographer which is outside CAN or no ?

Did your friend send them with other friends or by courier such DHL or FedEx ? is it allowed to be sent outside CAN by courier ?

My planning to go to CAN for final settlement in July 2019,
-Yes I asked the shop to stamp my pics
-Normal mail only in CAN
-Oh dear we have the same plan, we will be there too next yr July 5 2019..
-Which province you are migrating?

omarb79

Nov 29, 2016
-Yes I asked the shop to stamp my pics
-Normal mail only in CAN
-Oh dear we have the same plan, we will be there too next yr July 5 2019..
-Which province you are migrating?
Great :)

I'm going to Montreal and if didn't job within 3 to 4 Months than will move to Toronto,

What about you ? to which province you are migrating ?

JATIENZA

Aug 14, 2014
Great :)

I'm going to Montreal and if didn't job within 3 to 4 Months than will move to Toronto,

What about you ? to which province you are migrating ?
Wr going to Winnipeg..We don't have plan to move to other province yet, but will see the outcome..
Good luck to all of us..

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
Does anyone have idea, the implication if one is not able to provide photos for PR card after the 30days request expiration. Say photo was submitted after 7months of request.

omarb79

Nov 29, 2016
Does anyone have idea, the implication if one is not able to provide photos for PR card after the 30days request expiration. Say photo was submitted after 7months of request.
In the letter they mentioned in this case that "your application for a permanent resident card will be considered cancelled." so i believe you should submit a new application for your permanent resident card and this can't be done outside Canada so in order to return back to Canada you should arrange for PRTD

Above mentioned information are as per my information from some friends

luvsehz

Nov 27, 2018
Hi all, I was asked to re submit my photos again and I couriered them through DTDC but today i got a call telling me that my courier has been returned since they don't serve the postal code B1P 6L1. Can any kindly help me how can I send the courier from India?

ciscawy

Aug 23, 2017
Hi all, I was asked to re submit my photos again and I couriered them through DTDC but today i got a call telling me that my courier has been returned since they don't serve the postal code B1P 6L1. Can any kindly help me how can I send the courier from India?
Two months back I have asked CIC about the same issue and they have instructed me as the following
"
If you would like to have proof that your photos were received, you may use registered or express mail with Canada Post or a courier service such as Purolator, UPS, FedEx, etc. Please instruct the courier service to use this address:

Case Processing Centre - PRC
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
"