+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

dcowboys

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Hello,

If I could get some help, landed at the airport on July 3, 2021. Border agent said they applied for the PR card and will get it in the mail at the time it was 60 days processing time but till now have not received any update on the PR card. is there anyway to get an update on it. Checking today processing time is 104 days. Anytime I email them, they advise they are dealing with Afghanistan issues and won't answer. It is frustrating. 120 days with no update.

dextro590

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
Anyone waiting for their first PR card since around April 2021? After 13 months of waiting to get my PR application approved, can't believe I'm having to wait again to get the card. Is 6 months of waiting for the card even normal? The current processing time says 3 months.

Any advice on what I can do at this point?

cocoduro

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
You can always ask your local MP for your file status check. All CIC office will response to your local MP within 5 days.
Thank you so much! I did not know that we had such resource.. have contacted them last week! Hoping for some good news..

adi92

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Hello,

If I could get some help, landed at the airport on July 3, 2021. Border agent said they applied for the PR card and will get it in the mail at the time it was 60 days processing time but till now have not received any update on the PR card. is there anyway to get an update on it. Checking today processing time is 104 days. Anytime I email them, they advise they are dealing with Afghanistan issues and won't answer. It is frustrating. 120 days with no update.
Hey same situation here. We landed on Sept 22 and no update yet.

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
Hello all
I posted My PR renewal application on May 29
They received it on June 7
I received AOR on September 24
My status changed to DM on Oct 6
I received my PR card on Oct 21
It totally took less than 5 months.
Then do not worry they take it easier than before, but takes longer.
Wish you all the best.
Can you share tou ecas status after DM

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I completed my landing on Sep 18. I am unable to link application online for the PR card. Also, I raised webform several times. No updates yet. Is anyone else having similar scenario?
yes, same thing here.. My wife also landed on sep 18th.. no updates, not able to link application to gckey.. ecas also can't find application

titans8289

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
Hey guys

Tough question to answer , but just throwing it out there

Does anyone have an idea of which dates they are issuing the AOR for PR card renewal?

Having a guestimate would help me understand if I can travel back home on the 13th of Dec or not.

Navreet073

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
yes, same thing here.. My wife also landed on sep 18th.. no updates, not able to link application to gckey.. ecas also can't find application
I landed on 16th sept nd able to link my application to gckey around 24th sept….now it says they started reviewing my eligibility since October 13th…nothing after that

Update: just now I checked my gckey and it says final decision has been made nd my card has been mailed

mcgz

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Hey guys

Tough question to answer , but just throwing it out there

Does anyone have an idea of which dates they are issuing the AOR for PR card renewal?

Having a guestimate would help me understand if I can travel back home on the 13th of Dec or not.
As far as I can tell based on what we see here it's taking at least 3 months to get the AOR.