+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

sukhimicrobio

Dec 3, 2014
Windsor
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on July 26, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 9, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on November 9, 2021.
  4. We sent you correspondence on November 9, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required

5. Decision made since November. Anyone who sent theirs last summer still waiting? We have to travel next month. Have tried to contact them but haven’t got anywhere.
Hi, Did you provide the requested documents?

spikyshotgun

Jul 26, 2020
Finally got the PR Card today after 8+ months.

landed July 3, 2021. Never was able to link card through gckey or find it through ecas. Mailed out March 8 and received March 11.
Congratulations on getting your PR cards! Hopefully you hadn't sent in another application yet. I got my cards delivered to me as well.

Reactions: dcowboys

bradybunchmom

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
File Transfer...
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
16-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2016
Hi, Did you provide the requested documents?
yes I did on the day requested. It was a photo of my drivers license. I got the automated response to my email so I know they got it.

dcowboys

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Congratulations on getting your PR cards! Hopefully you hadn't sent in another application yet. I got my cards delivered to me as well.
Got caught up with work so didn’t get a chance. Good thing I didn’t. Happy to be done with this for a while. Hopefully next renewal they have gotten better at doing it.

Jam@can123

Jul 7, 2021
I am still stuck on decision made
Any one same timeline and stuck?
Here is my timeline:

Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on October 8, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 22, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on December 22, 2021.
How do you get these updates?

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
After completing Landing Procedure in Canada, How long does it takes to receive the first PR cards by post.

rpalevino

Jan 15, 2022
Hi,

I sent 2 PR card renewal applications (wife and dependent daughter) in one envelope. I paid for both application with one receipt (100 CAD). My wife's application was received in Jan 24, 2022. We received the new card 2 days ago. However, no update yet on my daughter's application, when it was received etc. I already sent a webform inquiry. No response yet.

Thanks for any insights.

Last edited:

jy_k

Sep 16, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 4
Doc's Request.
feb 9
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
Feb 4
Med's Done....
Feb 6
yes I did on the day requested. It was a photo of my drivers license. I got the automated response to my email so I know they got it.
How did you submit the requested documents ? I did the same through web form and attached my drivers license on Feb 11th but yet to recieve my PR card

jy_k

Sep 16, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 4
Doc's Request.
feb 9
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
Feb 4
Med's Done....
Feb 6
My PR returned to Case processing officer on Feb10th and I got a mail from CSE and asked to provide recent mailing address. I sent the details on Feb 10th and since then no response. Not sure whether they recieved it not but am yet to recieve my PR card. Anyone facing the same issue?
I booked my flight tickets for May 4th. Is there any way to Contact IRCC other than web form ?

jy_k

Sep 16, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 4
Doc's Request.
feb 9
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
Feb 4
Med's Done....
Feb 6
Hang in there bro ! Even I didn't get the card. Online system says was mailed on March 3rd and I am in Toronto. Called and they said was mailed on the same day. I have raised a request with Canada Post for inquiry and let us wait till next week. I have a feeling someone just pressed the button to change the workflow and didn't physically mail the card :)
which number you called and what option should we go for it to speak to agent ?

ravneetpjs

Mar 14, 2022
Hang in there bro ! Even I didn't get the card. Online system says was mailed on March 3rd and I am in Toronto. Called and they said was mailed on the same day. I have raised a request with Canada Post for inquiry and let us wait till next week. I have a feeling someone just pressed the button to change the workflow and didn't physically mail the card :)
Hi,
Did you receive your card? Also, did you call IRCC, I never get to talk to the agent. Also, how did you raise the request with the Canada Post? Can we get the tracking number any way?