+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

Sania01

Oct 31, 2021
All they know is that the card is approved
I’m in the same boat, whereas my family got in back in November once the processing start, I called them and get the response that it’s in production, inquires why it’s taking so much time but he has no response and just call us back in two weeks if u don’t get the card, 05 days passed since than. Still sane status

Ola_NL

Dec 6, 2018
Congratulations. If you don’t mind can you please confirm that on the mail envelope whether does it says “Do Not Forward” or not when you get your card.
Because they mailed our cards on Dec 20 2021. But unfortunately they sent it to my old address but luckily I have mail forwarding. So far I did not receive the cards.

I really appreciate if you can advise me once you receive your card.
Thanks in advance

webmaster

Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Nomination.....
10-11-2013
AOR Received.
19-12-2013
Med's Request
19-12-2013
Med's Done....
12-02-2014
Passport Req..
28-10-2014

2021NewPR2021

Jun 18, 2021
Applied in Canada, CEC. Became PR on 06/23/2021. Got my e-COPR via the PR Portal and uploaded image/candian address same day. Nothing since then.

Linked my account to my CIC profile. Nothing. What is going on?! It's like they've forgotten about me.

Anyone in a similar boat? Any advise? I'm getting desperate at this point.

I want to meet loved ones and this is like torture.
Same here, got my COPR in June of 2021 around 20th and still waiting for my PR card. I have known friends who were approved after me and already got their cards and they have travelled. I haven't seen my family in 5 years and can't travel now until I get my PR Card. This is so frustrating, my application hasn't moved in 6 months, like did you lose my application CIC?!

KKS123@

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Congratulations.... My PR card also mailed today.
Any idea, in how many days we will get the card in mailbox?
If you don't mind, can you please suggest where you are currently location ?
Any idea, by when I will get the card in my mailbox (after how many business days, roughly) ? PR card is mailed on 11 Jan (as per ECAS).
My current location is Sudbury, Ontario

Roger1985

Star Member
Nov 23, 2020
Hi, I just recieved my AOR today. My app was sent on Oct 17th. Anyone know how long it will take for a decision? I can't check my status because it's only recognizing my citizenship application.

2021NewPR2021

Jun 18, 2021
Applied in Canada, CEC. Became PR on 06/23/2021. Got my e-COPR via the PR Portal and uploaded image/candian address same day. Nothing since then.

Linked my account to my CIC profile. Nothing. What is going on?! It's like they've forgotten about me.

Anyone in a similar boat? Any advise? I'm getting desperate at this point.

I want to meet loved ones and this is like torture.
I called CIC today and the lady on the phone was nice enough to help me. She said she doesn't see any notes/updates on my file so she has contacted the office to look into my file. At the very least she said it will get someone to open my file. At the very best, I might get my card soon. I will follow up with them in 3-4 weeks if nothing changes. I would suggest you call them too and ask for updates. 6 months is a lot of time when the processing time states 60 days so this is kinda frustrating.

barabashka

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
Hi everyone
Have anyone recently received PR card sent by mail in Vancouver area? Mine was sent Dec 29th and still nothing in the mailbox...I have also recently changed the address (and updated), so am not actually sure if the card was sent to an old or the new address. A bit tricky to monitor in mutiple places...
So, any PR cards delivered recently in Vancouver, and when they were sent from Sydney, NS?
Thanks!

Last edited:

JoanneB

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
I called CIC today and the lady on the phone was nice enough to help me. She said she doesn't see any notes/updates on my file so she has contacted the office to look into my file. At the very least she said it will get someone to open my file. At the very best, I might get my card soon. I will follow up with them in 3-4 weeks if nothing changes. I would suggest you call them too and ask for updates. 6 months is a lot of time when the processing time states 60 days so this is kinda frustrating.
What number did you call to speak to the nice lady who actually took action? We called (received August 6, Processing begun Nov. 8 and nothing since then....). We'd love to have someone look a little further into it and maybe get the ball rolling.

2021NewPR2021

Jun 18, 2021
What number did you call to speak to the nice lady who actually took action? We called (received August 6, Processing begun Nov. 8 and nothing since then....). We'd love to have someone look a little further into it and maybe get the ball rolling.
The one online, 1-888-242-2100. For what it's worth she could just be lying to make me feel better and not bug them lol but I am hopeful so fingers crossed. It's been too long so I am going to slowly up the frequency of my calls. I have been patiently waiting for over 6 months now but not anymore.

Lizer

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
My husband called them today. A lady told him that his application is still in process and hasn't been sent to production yet. The lady said applications are taking long because of covid!! and there is no exact processing times.
his application is in process since December 5.

Maddy2921

Jan 12, 2022
My pr card renewal time line :
Application received 1 June 2021
Started processing sep 20 2021
Decision made around Oct 5th
Contacted IRCc via call , we form , MP but still receiving the same response of card under production. Really frustrated.

Reactions: PQPvancouver

virtualwrld

Dec 28, 2015
App. Filed.......
28 june 16
Doc's Request.
04 july 16
Nomination.....
28 april 16
AOR Received.
28 june 16
Med's Done....
30 may 16
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
LANDED..........
7 April 2017
Any idea, by when I will get the card in my mailbox (after how many business days, roughly) ? PR card is mailed on 11 Jan (as per ECAS).
My current location is Sudbury, Ontario
So i got my PR card today (12 Jan 2022). PR card was mailed on 6th Jan. But did not receive my wife’s card. It was also mailed on same day. Hope to receive it this week. My location is Toronto, ON.

Reactions: KKS123@