+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

titans8289

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
Speaking of GC Key, I never had a success with them. Tried linking my wife's PR renewal application as well as mine, like 10 times each, never made it, every time it says we didn't find any applications.
Agrree I tried the same and then I gave up .. only looked at eCAS after that

muthukrishnans

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Category........
CEC
Speaking of GC Key, I never had a success with them. Tried linking my wife's PR renewal application as well as mine, like 10 times each, never made it, every time it says we didn't find any applications.
It happened to me the same with my elder kid.

whereas I was able to link my wife’s, younger kid and myself.

Rutva2596

Jul 10, 2018
I got my ECOPR on: Oct 07,2021. Since that day I am not able to link my PR card application nor I am able to check anything on ECAS.
After 1.5 month on: Nov 15 2021 I got update of an issue with my Photo. I resubmitted it on the same day.
I have my flight to catch on : Dec 8th, 2021.
Any idea when will I get that? OR whom should I mail or call to speed up the process?

Thanks in advance.

JJAiden

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
I got my ECOPR on: Oct 07,2021. Since that day I am not able to link my PR card application nor I am able to check anything on ECAS.
After 1.5 month on: Nov 15 2021 I got update of an issue with my Photo. I resubmitted it on the same day.
I have my flight to catch on : Dec 8th, 2021.
Any idea when will I get that? OR whom should I mail or call to speed up the process?

Thanks in advance.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/new-pr-confirmation-portal.713006/page-930

Please send as email to IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca . above link will help you to get some info

Akash20071986

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
I have just sent them an email, let's see what they say. How long it will take to get response from them?
I also emailed them.. However.. As per automatic reply this id is mainly for those people which was invited by IRCC not for everybody.. Still let's hope everyone get reply..

gsac13

Sep 7, 2021
UPDATE:

I received an email from IRCC saying that my application has been approved and the card was mailed to me and that it can take up to 6 weeks to received it. Will update once I get it in the mail.
I received the card in the mail today. It only took 2 days. Thanks everyone

JimSharp

Oct 4, 2016
Let's see how that goes. My application was received on Aug 23 and I also traveled a lot. Your case might represent mine. I haven't gotten the AOR yet.
The last time I renewed I applied in July 2016 and finally got my card in person in late Jan 2017. TBF it sounded like maybe there was a snafu in printing it, but I'm hoping it's not that long this time. Lol.

Uzi13

Apr 5, 2021
So during yesterday evening I got a ghost update on my GC Key account so I called IRCC in morning today and agent told me that my application was approved yesterday and card has been sent for the production. She told me that once it's printed you will get it within 6-8 weeks! It's my initial PR Card and I'm April 16th 2021 IRCC Ottawa applicant.
Does anybody been through this phase and give me current timeline from printing to mail?

Shakeer22

May 14, 2021
So during yesterday evening I got a ghost update on my GC Key account so I called IRCC in morning today and agent told me that my application was approved yesterday and card has been sent for the production. She told me that once it's printed you will get it within 6-8 weeks! It's my initial PR Card and I'm April 16th 2021 IRCC Ottawa applicant.
Does anybody been through this phase and give me current timeline from printing to mail?
May I know exactly how many days after ECOPR you got this update??

Sunshine2021

Oct 18, 2021
I am beyond fed up and frustrated with how IRCC are managing the PR renewals. I contacted my local MP who told me that IRCC came back and said there was an image issue on Nov 2nd, the date they processed and changed status to decision made. They never sent me a letter to tell me this. Since i had no clue how they wanted me to submit new photos, I called IRCC and they told me there was no issue with photo's at this time as my card is in queue to be printed. So why was my local MP office told different? None of this makes sense and I am being told two different stories from IRCC.

I need this card to fly out in December.

Tp

Star Member
Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2008
Doc's Request.
October 2013
AOR Received.
July 2014
File Transfer...
November 18, 2014
Med's Request
April18, 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
Mar 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2016
If your application was received at IRCC in May and still didn’t receive your PR card, keep enquiring through your MP office. My application was received May, no update yet. Today my MP office was told by IRCC agent that there was a note on my file saying there was a problem with imaging. They are going to follow up with agent responsible for my file and get back to me as they agree it’s beyond normal processing time. I really hope they will get back to me and I don’t have to check with them again and again.
unless you keep pushing IRCC, it seems they forget about your file and don’t bother contacting you or fixing the issues. Very careless people working there !!!!!