+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
Hello Folks
Any april-may 2021 pr card renewal applicants on here who’s status changed from DM to actually card being sent out?

I’m new on this thread. I saw a few applicants waiting over a year. Thought of waiting for PR renewal card is very terrifying as most of the applicants are ones who plan to travel in coming few months
I saw you said you called them and they said they are just handling something with pictures right? If that's the case just wait patiently. If in another couple of weeks you still don't hear anything, it is quite likely that your card was sent to an office for in person pick up.

Behi

Feb 14, 2016
Hi.
Is there anyone from June renewal applicants who has not got any news from IRCC?
To tell the truth, they have received my renewal application in June 24, but I have not received any AOR yet. But I can see it has been received by them via my IRCC account which say “in process”!
But no Email yet!

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
Hi.
Is there anyone from June renewal applicants who has not got any news from IRCC?
To tell the truth, they have received my renewal application in June 24, but I have not received any AOR yet. But I can see it has been received by them via my IRCC account which say “in process”!
But no Email yet!
I have friends who received no AOR but can check their statuses and successfully received their PR cards. Not exactly uncommon, can you see your status in eCAS?

ajitpal001

Star Member
Sep 19, 2021
Hello Folks
Any april-may 2021 pr card renewal applicants on here who’s status changed from DM to actually card being sent out?

I’m new on this thread. I saw a few applicants waiting over a year. Thought of waiting for PR renewal card is very terrifying as most of the applicants are ones who plan to travel in coming few months
yes im i applied may5th 2021 received application is may10 .2021 AOR recieved 14sep after until to today im stuck to DM NO PR CARD YET

afabfbiaf

Oct 19, 2021
Hello Folks
I received an electronic copy of my electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document on June 24th,
then I download my eCoPR document through the Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal and then upload my photo and home address on June 25th.
But after that, the Case status is: In review with IRCC.

I'm in Newfoundland and this is my first PR card. Is there any new PR in NL that received their first PR card?

Thanks

whqsky

Sep 23, 2021
The CIC service is likely to proceed with the applications received in the beginning and middle of July. I hope everyone is fine and get the card soon. Thanks for the support from peers in this forum.
Good luck to all of us.

pinay19

Apr 23, 2013
By the way, here’s my timeline :

Application received : May 21,2021
AOR : September 16, 2021
Started Processing and DM : September 16,2021

No updates yet

InTheQueue...

Oct 5, 2021
Hi all, I've found this page really helpful for managing expectations over the past 4+ months - so thank you!

I've seen a few questions recently re overall processing time and time between DM and card mailing - so here's my timeline:
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on June 17, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 18, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on October 18, 2021. (also Decision Made)
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on October 25, 2021. (Complete)
In terms of the complexity of my application, I had 7 additional pages of travel history, but which totalled only 255 days outside of Canada in the 5 year period.
Card received October 27, 2021. (Toronto)

Akash20071986

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Today I finally received an email notifying me of an appointment to collect my PR card from the nearest IRCC office, more than 13 months after they received my application. Moreover the appointment is in the middle of a business day so I am going to have to book vacation that I wouldn't have otherwise needed.

I am positively disgusted by how they've treated me and so many other people over the last year or so and I'm going to make those feelings known to them when I go in there, regardless of whether or not they want to hear it.
Congratulations finally you got wat u deserve..just one question..Did you meet RO obligations.. Did you have complicated case.. As normally i cn see here people who have simple case get their card at home only with ease??

Reactions: Bloodrose