Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
May i ask, what did they tell you?
They just said the application has been received and the appropriate office is processing it. I have no idea which one - I am in Toronto so it may likely be the scarborough office as that office also has my citizenship application.

In other words, the information provided was full of nothing. No specifics.

Reactions: Hanataha

Hanataha

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
What do you see after you log in?
After I signed in, it gives me the prompt to continue and after I clicked continue, it takes me directly to Immigration and Citizenship page asking for English or French. Then the page shows immigration and citizenship, at the bottom services and information.
When I click My Application, there's no button shows "did u apply on paper

sham_wow

Mar 8, 2016
In that case, submit your information ASAP via webform, if necessary, give them a call.
Thanks again @BadGamer6 , I did call them and told them about the typo. Agent was nice and he told me that visa office is currently reviewing the documents that I submitted with my application and he advised me to provide the correction details at the earliest via webform which I did.

Reactions: BadGamer6

Hanataha

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Thanks again @BadGamer6 , I did call them and told them about the typo. Agent was nice and he told me that visa office is currently reviewing the documents that I submitted with my application and he advised me to provide the correction details at the earliest via webform which I did.
Can I pls have their number? I will try to call them today. Thank you!

J2018

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
Hello guys,
I did my landing on may 27 2021. My application for initial PR card still in process. Anyone with the same timeline?

Thanks

Aftermath

Star Member
Dec 25, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Did you try with LastName and UCI and put the "City of birth" exactly what in your passport?

Note that, in your passport- if the city of birth is having place and province name, make sure that there is any space between city and province, if yes you have to put the space as well while try to link your application. (for example xxxx, xxxx). In my case there was a space after city name and comma .
Yes, thank you for your help on this, but yes, I have tried this as well. It's just beyond words for me now.

Bloodrose

Jan 5, 2010
Today I finally received an email notifying me of an appointment to collect my PR card from the nearest IRCC office, more than 13 months after they received my application. Moreover the appointment is in the middle of a business day so I am going to have to book vacation that I wouldn't have otherwise needed.

I am positively disgusted by how they've treated me and so many other people over the last year or so and I'm going to make those feelings known to them when I go in there, regardless of whether or not they want to hear it.

Shreenath2014

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
Med's Request
28-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-04-2014
Passport Req..
June 1, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 23, 2015
LANDED..........
In March 2016
Today I finally received an email notifying me of an appointment to collect my PR card from the nearest IRCC office, more than 13 months after they received my application. Moreover the appointment is in the middle of a business day so I am going to have to book vacation that I wouldn't have otherwise needed.

I am positively disgusted by how they've treated me and so many other people over the last year or so and I'm going to make those feelings known to them when I go in there, regardless of whether or not they want to hear it.
which is your nearest IRCC office? I am in the same boat as you are... I have been told that my card has been sent to Kitchener IRCC and they will contact me for in-person pick up. Just curious where are you and how they contact and when is your appointment.. indeed frustrated as you are.. power to you buddy...

Reactions: Bloodrose

Bloodrose

Jan 5, 2010
which is your nearest IRCC office? I am in the same boat as you are... I have been told that my card has been sent to Kitchener IRCC and they will contact me for in-person pick up. Just curious where are you and how they contact and when is your appointment.. indeed frustrated as you are.. power to you buddy...
Etobicoke and my appointment is in mid-November.

Taji_Singh

Aug 9, 2016
Hello Folks
Any april-may 2021 pr card renewal applicants on here who’s status changed from DM to actually card being sent out?

I’m new on this thread. I saw a few applicants waiting over a year. Thought of waiting for PR renewal card is very terrifying as most of the applicants are ones who plan to travel in coming few months