+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2020

seehat_inder

Jul 12, 2013
Hi, Anyone waiting for FIRST PR card since October 2020? My parents were in Canada and virtually landed vis Etobicoke office. Photographs were sent out in the first week of November but nothing yet on their PR card. Is anyone in the same situation?

thanks...

przac

Apr 9, 2021
I just called IRCC, one agent told me that they are processing those cases on Jan 5th, if my case was delivered on feb 9th, then they don’t open my case yet.. I told him that many people submitted on feb already got confirmation email, then he said that’s all info he can see..
And another agent said if more than 2 months, she said either I wait or reapply...
No comments...feel like they just don’t care at all.

hmallich

Jul 8, 2014
I just called IRCC, one agent told me that they are processing those cases on Jan 5th, if my case was delivered on feb 9th, then they don’t open my case yet.. I told him that many people submitted on feb already got confirmation email, then he said that’s all info he can see..
And another agent said if more than 2 months, she said either I wait or reapply...
No comments...feel like they just don’t care at all.
I hv followed timeline of different forum members and noticed there is 2 weeks of time differential between application received date and AOR of same postal receving date. You should expect AOR this week or next week.

przac

Apr 9, 2021
I hv followed timeline of different forum members and noticed there is 2 weeks of time differential between application received date and AOR of same postal receving date. You should expect AOR this week or next week.
hope so, will keep u guys updated..and my frd delivered on Jan 14, got AOR on mar 23, already got his pr card on Apr 14.