Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
I try to save the the PR application renewal form but looks like I can't save it with data. It says - "data typed in the form can't be saved". Is it problem with my acrobat or the form is built that way. Its very impractical if the form can't be saved!

dream_canada2018

May 19, 2018
Hi All,

I am PR card holder. Date on my card is May 2019 till May 2024. I have made soft landing in may (for few days) and then came back.
Now due to some personal issues, i am planning to move to Canada permanently by March 2022. This will give me 2years and 2 months. So i believe i should be able to satisfy 760 days clause to retain PR.
If i move in march 2022, then in May 2024,
1. Will my Permanent Residence will get automatically renewed for 5 years (till 2029) ?
2. If yes , then how hard is the process ? are there rejections to renew the Permanent Residence ? Or is the PR is mostly approved ?
3. If so, will it cause any issue when applying for Citizenship ?

Liss2uca

Mar 29, 2021
Hope this helps you guys
Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on November 20, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 21, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on January 21, 2021.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on February 3, 2021
Hi did you receive your PR card yet in the mail, if yes please let me know when. My card was mailed Feb 24 2021 and I have not received it up to now. Just a bit worried. Thanks.

mindHacker

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi did you receive your PR card yet in the mail, if yes please let me know when. My card was mailed Feb 24 2021 and I have not received it up to now. Just a bit worried. Thanks.
Really, the card did not arrive in one month !? Did you call IRCC and ask them about it? There is no way it could take a month to get the card in the mail unless its lost.

sraj07

May 26, 2015
Really, the card did not arrive in one month !? Did you call IRCC and ask them about it? There is no way it could take a month to get the card in the mail unless its lost.
Hi How long it will take to get the PR card in our mailbox after the status changed to COMPLETE . Status says the card was sent by mail on March 23.
But i havenot received my card yet . However my wife and kid received the card on March 26 itself . How come they received the card in just 3 days while i didnt get ? . The status is same for all 3 of us "Status says the card was sent by mail on March 23"

1. What if canada post misplaced /lost the card ?
2. Or my card would have been sent for physical pickup ?

icykool23

Star Member
Dec 11, 2016
Hi How long it will take to get the PR card in our mailbox after the status changed to COMPLETE . Status says the card was sent by mail on March 23.
But i havenot received my card yet . However my wife and kid received the card on March 26 itself . How come they received the card in just 3 days while i didnt get ? . The status is same for all 3 of us "Status says the card was sent by mail on March 23"

1. What if canada post misplaced /lost the card ?
2. Or my card would have been sent for physical pickup ?
1. I wouldn't consider it lost yet, wait for another week. They mention that it can take upto 6 weeks.
2. If the status says, it got mailed then it means you are not selected for physical pickup.

Last edited:

sraj07

May 26, 2015
They are saying after six weeks if don’t receive it call contact them.
How long it takes to get the PR card in mail ? My PR renewal status is complete and it says the card is mailed on March 23,2021 . But still did not receive my card .I live in GTA . Its been one week since the card is mailed . However my family members got their card . It is strange.

roodrap

Jul 28, 2016
How long it takes to get the PR card in mail ? My PR renewal status is complete and it says the card is mailed on March 23,2021 . But still did not receive my card .I live in GTA . Its been one week since the card is mailed . However my family members got their card . It is strange.
Where are you located. My husband card mailed feb 23 he recieved on march 12 We are in BC

jdr

Mar 29, 2021
I dont think awaiting citizenship test has any thing to do with it. If i were u i would fill up the web form after 80 days mark as this processing time is up to date and they should be able give you renewed pr card within 80 days ( there might be exception in extreme cases but this is average time line as per IRCC website)
Thank you for the response, i sent an enquiry via webform and the replied saying they could not find my application in the system and asked me to check with the mail service provider, i confirmed with canadapost and they sent me the delivery notication with signature saying its recieved by case processing office. I dont know what to do now, can you please suggest if i can send second application marking urgent ? and reason for urgent is first application is delayed

irfan07

Apr 3, 2021
Hello Guys,

I live in Kingston, Ontario.I have renewed my PR card, it was sent through mail on Feb 6th but I have not received it yet.I have plans of Leaving this country next month..could someone tell me what can i do , i am little worried...Thanks

irfan07

Apr 3, 2021
Hi,

I am in the similiar situation. My card was sent out on Feb 6th but i have not received my Card yet..

Psali

Apr 3, 2021
Hi All,
It has been more than 8 months since I have submitted my pictures for my first pr card. I still haven’t received it. No ask of new pictures either. Is anyone in the same boat as me with similar timelines??