+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2020

Vcb

Jan 6, 2021
I have applied PR in Canadian experience class (express entry) through Nova Scotia PNP. My application in process can I change my job.
It is really very confusing and I am getting different response from everywhere. I hope someone can guide

so I have applied PR in Canadian experience class (express entry) through Nova Scotia PNP and I want to change my job. My employer is really frustrating and I don’t enjoy working their. I want to know what will be the impact on my points and is it ok to change my job ?

My points are around 950 because of PNP and my application is 30% complete and I have received biometric request too.

I will be very happy and appreciate it if someone could guide me.

AJ JIPP

Star Member
Oct 2, 2015
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on November 2, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 5, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on January 5, 2021.
The status on my ECAS shows Decision Made! what does that mean? Approved or not? If yes when should I expect to get an update?
Most likely, your card will be on its way in a few days.

greencard14

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
13-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-12-2014
Hi Guys,

Total three applications:

Renewal application sent: 28th October
Package Delivered: 5th Nov
AOR: 7 January

greencard14

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
13-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-12-2014
This was not express or priority post? Some 7 or 8 days for a regular Canada post, Yes?
This was express. Paid extra for the service but took a lot of time to get there.

Dec 17, 2020
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on November 2, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 5, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on January 5, 2021.
The status on my ECAS shows Decision Made! what does that mean? Approved or not? If yes when should I expect to get an update?
Are you renewing your PR card or is this your first PR Card application? They received your application on November 2 and they took a decision within 2 days of your application getting picked up for processing, that is quite fast i must say...was it an "Urgent" application? Most likely your application got approved i believe....

AbuNader

Jan 5, 2021
Are you renewing your PR card or is this your first PR Card application? They received your application on November 2 and they took a decision within 2 days of your application getting picked up for processing, that is quite fast i must say...was it an "Urgent" application? Most likely your application got approved i believe....
PR renewal. The status on ECAS was updated to Decision Made on the 6th of January! And it wasn’t an urgent application.

Dec 17, 2020
PR renewal. The status on ECAS was updated to Decision Made on the 6th of January! And it wasn’t an urgent application.
This is quite puzzling man....how can they make decision within 1 day?? Was it under urgent category (your application)? Or may be you were in Canada all through out last 5 years and that made it easier for them...but iv not heard about such quick processing apart from urgent applications really...But Good right, ull soon get your new card...

Reactions: AbuNader

AbuNader

Jan 5, 2021
This is quite puzzling man....how can they make decision within 1 day?? Was it under urgent category (your application)? Or may be you were in Canada all through out last 5 years and that made it easier for them...but iv not heard about such quick processing apart from urgent applications really...But Good right, ull soon get your new card...
I actually have no clue! I hope it’s an approval.
and good luck with your application as well.

Perry Remy

Dec 2, 2020
We applied for 3 renewal applications at the same time. 2 of us got their new PR cards. surprisingly i didn't receive mine yet and status still showing decision has been made since oct.29th. did anyone experience a similar situation and advise how long would take them to mail me mine as well. Tried to call them several time but unfortunately wasn't able to speak to any agent. It seems that they stopped answering any phone calls.

hope20201978

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
I actually have no clue! I hope it’s an approval.
and good luck with your application as well.
Hey go back and read what he wrote . He said his application delivered in November and AOR received in January So where did you see any quick process regarding to his application
It’s not 2 days it’s 2 months !

Reactions: AbuNader

AM-MA

Sep 29, 2020
We applied for 3 renewal applications at the same time. 2 of us got their new PR cards. surprisingly i didn't receive mine yet and status still showing decision has been made since oct.29th. did anyone experience a similar situation and advise how long would take them to mail me mine as well. Tried to call them several time but unfortunately wasn't able to speak to any agent. It seems that they stopped answering any phone calls.
Same boat as u. Decision made since 22 Oct or so, they say that card has been sent for printing. Not sure from where they are printing. Called and web form inquiry twice and always get same reply that process slow because of Covid. But on the other hand ppl are getting cards.

Perry Remy

Dec 2, 2020
Same boat as u. Decision made since 22 Oct or so, they say that card has been sent for printing. Not sure from where they are printing. Called and web form inquiry twice and always get same reply that process slow because of Covid. But on the other hand ppl are getting cards.
my husband and my daughter already got their cards and i didn't. we all applied at the same time and our processing status was going in alignment all through the whole process and dates, except they got their cards (which I'm happy for) and i didn't.

Reactions: hope20201978

AM-MA

Sep 29, 2020
my husband and my daughter already got their cards and i didn't. we all applied at the same time and our processing status was going in alignment all through the whole process and dates, except they got their cards (which I'm happy for) and i didn't.
Have u contacted them and what do they say ?