NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-Jun-2014
Nomination.....
16-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
11-Dec-2014
Med's Request
24-Apr-2015 (Delayed for adding a child)
Med's Done....
9-May-2015 (Updated 29-May-2015)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-Jun-2015 (mailed 29-June-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
11-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
7-Sep-2015
y

you got any more updates after that?
Not yet. The status says "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.".

I think it might take a week or so.

clouttrout

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
Not yet. The status says "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.".

I think it might take a week or so.
I see. Keep us updated. Hopefully we get our pr cards mailed this week as I believe they will be shut for most of the Christmas holidays soon

AJ JIPP

Star Member
Oct 2, 2015
What is the average time to receive PR card after it is mailed by IRCC?
I live in Ontario, and I got all my 3 cards MAX 4 days from postage. It might be different for other provinces, and maybe how busy the season is could add some more days.

rahul1911

Star Member
May 21, 2015
I live in Ontario, and I got all my 3 cards MAX 4 days from postage. It might be different for other provinces, and maybe how busy the season is could add some more days.
Did you get this recently. I live in North York, Toronto and my card was mailed on 23rd Nov, no signs of it till date.

IRCC says they cant do anything till 6 weeks are past in transit.

palak.pandya

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Received the below update this morning for all my family members:

We received your application for a permanent resident card on October 2, 2020.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 3, 2020.
We started processing your application on December 3, 2020.
Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on December 21, 2020.

Hunarnamiq

Star Member
Apr 18, 2019
Canada
App. Filed.......
9 feb 2018
Received the below update this morning for all my family members:

We received your application for a permanent resident card on October 2, 2020.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 3, 2020.
We started processing your application on December 3, 2020.
Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on December 21, 2020.
Congratulations, which VO?

elagoli

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
Hi,

My husband and I submitted our photos in one envelope to Vancouver office on October 9. My card was mailed on October 30.
But my husband status is still “submitted” ☹.
Does anybody is waiting for the 2nd applicant’s card from Vancouver?
Just wondering how many weeks/ months take the second applicant’s card to be issued?

First PR Card Application

Last edited:

AJ JIPP

Star Member
Oct 2, 2015
Did you get this recently. I live in North York, Toronto and my card was mailed on 23rd Nov, no signs of it till date.

IRCC says they cant do anything till 6 weeks are past in transit.
My cards were mailed 16, 17 and 18 of November, I got all of them between 3 - 4 days from mailing date. 2 were sent to our mailing address (Our family home in a different city in Ontario), while 1 was sent to my current house address in another city still in Ontario (where I currently reside).

Call IRCC and find out all the addresses tied to your account and ask them to remove any obsolete one if any. Hopefully they did not send the cards to an obsolete address that is still in your profile. Ask them what address specifically the cards were mailed to.

AJ JIPP

Star Member
Oct 2, 2015
Hi,

My husband and I submitted our photos in one envelope to Vancouver office on October 9. My card was mailed on October 30.
But my husband status is still “submitted” ☹.
Does anybody is waiting for the 2nd applicant’s card from Vancouver?
Just wondering how many weeks/ months take the second applicant’s card to be issued?

BCPNP, Inland
This is for first application or card renewal?

hotshot45890

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
My cards were mailed 16, 17 and 18 of November, I got all of them between 3 - 4 days from mailing date. 2 were sent to our mailing address (Our family home in a different city in Ontario), while 1 was sent to my current house address in another city still in Ontario (where I currently reside).

Call IRCC and find out all the addresses tied to your account and ask them to remove any obsolete one if any. Hopefully they did not send the cards to an obsolete address that is still in your profile. Ask them what address specifically the cards were mailed to.
Did you provide mailing address for the two cards in your PR applications or you didn't include it and they randomly sent it to the mailing address due to a previous application in the system?

If this is the case it is very scary. You would hope IRCC follows what is provided in the PR application in terms of where to mail the cards.

AJ JIPP

Star Member
Oct 2, 2015
Did you provide mailing address for the two cards in your PR applications or you didn't include it and they randomly sent it to the mailing address due to a previous application in the system?

If this is the case it is very scary. You would hope IRCC follows what is provided in the PR application in terms of where to mail the cards.
I had 3 applications, not 2. I provided both residential and mailing address in all the 3 applications (two separate addresses), only 2 ECAS had the 2 addresses updated, one Had only the residential address updated.

The scary thing was that they cards were sent randomly to whichever address they felt like. The application that did not have the home address updated on its ECAS, incidentally got sent to the home address. Just arbitrarily.

I called IRCC after though and had them look into our profile. found out I had stale phone numbers, emails and addresses tied to my initial application of several years back, still active in my profile. I had them remove all the irrelevant ones. Hopefully there isn't further mix up next time.