Category........
PNP
Passport Req..
08-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013
LANDED..........
06-03-2014
Today I search and find my family's application in IRCC system, however, there is no AOR email yet.
I hope tomorrow the email will come.
How do you search for the status when you don't have AOR? Please let me know. Thanks.

fly_van

Star Member
May 3, 2020
Sign in to your IRCC account (if you dont have, register first), then search your application by entering needed info.

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
My wife submitted an application for renewal of PR card in July, and it was received by IRCC on July 31st. On October 20th she received the following acknowledgement by email: "This confirms that your application for your Permanent Resident card has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2020/07/31".

A question that I hope someone on the forum can help with: On logging in to the IRCC site to check application status, my wife is only able to see here other application (citizenship). There is no mention of the PR card renewal application - even though she received the confirmation above by email. Has anyone else experienced this? Any suggestions on where we could check the status of her PR card renewal application?

On a separate note, I myself applied for a pR card renewal (with my application delivered to IRCC on September 1). From the update received for my wife's application - I can guess that IRCC is likely at least on the August PR card renewal applications by now. Does anyone here have any guesses on how far IRCC is from the September applications.

Both applications above were standard (not urgent) processing.

Thanks.
It won’t show up until they actually start processing it. Mine took about a week after I got the email. Basically, I got the email and a week later it showed up on the site and said “decision made.” Then it was about 3 weeks after that when it updated to “complete card sent.”
If it doesn’t show up after a week or so, either fill out a webform or call them and they can probably get it in the system for you.

funloving

Jun 19, 2010
Category........
PNP
Passport Req..
08-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013
LANDED..........
06-03-2014
Sign in to your IRCC account (if you dont have, register first), then search your application by entering needed info.
It does not allow me to log in when I go for checking the status as it asks for Application No. etc. How did you check without receiving an application number?

Abaig2

Feb 21, 2019
I am in Canada since 5 years . I have applied for citizenship. I want to renew my PR card as I want to travel to my hone country.
How much time it takes to renew it is there any urgent service?

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
PR Renewal processing times have come down to 133 days, it was updated as of Oct-27.
A better sign - Hope they start processing August applications now.
PR Renewal processing days has further come down to 120 days today.
Keep updating your status here.

funloving

Jun 19, 2010
Category........
PNP
Passport Req..
08-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013
LANDED..........
06-03-2014
You can use name, birth and etc. info to check.
Can you please share the link where I can check? Because the one I am checking on asks for my various IDs like UCI or App number etc. which I don't have since I have not received an email with a new application number. Thanks and appreciate your help.

sagbas

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Can you please share the link where I can check? Because the one I am checking on asks for my various IDs like UCI or App number etc. which I don't have since I have not received an email with a new application number. Thanks and appreciate your help.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
Use your UCI number.Under identification type click on UCI .its 8 digit number.you can check from your COPR or you PR card,no hyphen no space .
Might help thats how I tracked mine but only day after I received my AOR before that you can't track it even after sending webform you'll get same response .

Last edited:
Reactions: funloving

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi they replied finally to me and asked for one more document , do I send it via mail ? How they will link it to the application which is in process ?
Do I have to send it also by email ,
Also advice how long it take from them to process my PR if they have for my missing document today ?

andrem

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2014
Nomination.....
05-02-2015
Med's Request
04-03-2015
Med's Done....
26-03-2015
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-2015
LANDED..........
08-09-2015
hey all, just sharing that we received our PR cards AOR today (Nov 4). Application was delivered to IRCC on Aug 24; and in the meantime, waiting for Citizenship application to move to "In Process"...

karthicktalk

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hi, my solemn declaration delivered on May 08. I didn’t receive any AOR. Due to my personal issue I requested an urgent processing and they processed it very quickly after the request.
I hope you will hear good news soon. I know how this waiting feels.
Thanks
How did you contact them? I am waiting for AOR from May 8th, didn't receive any emails, contacting them via webform, they simply reply saying can't find my application info in the system, it has been 180 days, i have not received AOR yet, any suggestions on how to get in touch? How did you select urgent processing? Thanks.