+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2020

igor.marinho

Aug 3, 2020
The problem in sending an ATIP is my application was not open, so I have no Application ID. So am not sure if would work. Recently I asked it for my citizenship that’s is also delayed and I didn’t see any information about a PR card

RickyT

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
PR renewal received in Sydney on 23rd July

- Whole application including pictures.

Hoping they put a priority on renewals rather than new applications as renewals are much quicker to process.

Reactions: harsh44

Orlaith

Nov 15, 2013
I'd sent a ATIP note request to see if the card actually shipped out. If it has, then it's definitely lost in mail. I am afraid, even it's lost in mail, you might have to apply again? I could be wrong, keep checking and calling IRCC.
@DC1018 any news your end?

Orlaith

Nov 15, 2013
I sent my application in the first week of March, so far I didn’t even receive the confirmation email. I called there last week and they said they were processing February 10th. I’d be happy only in receiving the email for now.
I would hold on a few more days before being too concerned. From my observations things don't necessarily strictly follow date by date. If you follow any of the citizenship forums they helpfully log the application process and often things don't follow an exact chronological order. I will keep an eye out for your posts. Good luck!

desertrose416

Star Member
May 20, 2020
I sent my application in the first week of March, so far I didn’t even receive the confirmation email. I called there last week and they said they were processing February 10th. I’d be happy only in receiving the email for now.
CIC IMMIGRATION'S UPDATE OF FEBRUARY 10TH WAS GIVEN TO US 2 MONTHS AGO. SIGH.

piti

May 5, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Hi everyone. I sent out my PR renewal package via canada post (courier address) a couple weeks ago. On the 29th of July, it was listed as "out for delivery", but has been stuck on "date pending" since then. I spoke with Canada post and they said it might mean it arrive to the large mailroom, but has not yet been given to the department/person responsible. Does anyone have any experience with this? thanks

DC1018

Feb 18, 2017
The problem in sending an ATIP is my application was not open, so I have no Application ID. So am not sure if would work. Recently I asked it for my citizenship that’s is also delayed and I didn’t see any information about a PR card
Not you, you need to wait for AOR at least, nothing you can do now. I was talking to the other guy, DM in Mar and still hasn't got the new PR card.

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
PR renewal is now 141 days.
CIC is gradually increasing the days every week.

chloez1127

Apr 11, 2015
Hi everyone. I sent out my PR renewal package via canada post (courier address) a couple weeks ago. On the 29th of July, it was listed as "out for delivery", but has been stuck on "date pending" since then. I spoke with Canada post and they said it might mean it arrive to the large mailroom, but has not yet been given to the department/person responsible. Does anyone have any experience with this? thanks
Hi, I am in the same situation with you are, I sent out the registered mail by Canada post on July 25, still showing out for delivery since July 29, also got same answer from Canada post.

piti

May 5, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Hi, I am in the same situation with you are, I sent out the registered mail by Canada post on July 25, still showing out for delivery since July 29, also got same answer from Canada post.
Good to know I'm not alone then. I sent a message to Canada Immigration Services. I'll let you know if/when I get a response

sm99

Jul 22, 2020
Sent PR renewal application on Jul 31st and Canada post shows that it got delivered today Aug 7th.