+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2020

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all what mean decision made in outside page and when you go in you find that there is details that they have just started the process ?

DNK

Oct 20, 2020
I applied for PR renewal for family (2 adults & 2 children) in 1 package. We received update on one application only, details below:
1. application delivered: July 23rd
2. Email sent from IRCC acknowledging receipt of application: October 15th
3. Decision made: October 19th
4. New PR card mailed: October 20th

Hopefully we will receive information on other applications soon.

Reactions: canvisa13

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
I applied for PR renewal for family (2 adults & 2 children) in 1 package. We received update on one application only, details below:
1. application delivered: July 23rd
2. Email sent from IRCC acknowledging receipt of application: October 15th
3. Decision made: October 19th
4. New PR card mailed: October 20th

Hopefully we will receive information on other applications soon.
Same for us, only primary applicant case is shown as Decision Made for more than a month & no update on other the child.

DNK

Oct 20, 2020
Same for us, only primary applicant case is shown as Decision Made for more than a month & no update on other the child.
Did you receive the new PR card?
Is it possible they send information to one applicant only but decision is for all applicants?

JHT

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
Hey guys, just checked my ecas got updated.
Application received date : July 2nd 2020
Aor : oct 5th 2020
My PR card was mailed : October 19th 2020
Good luck everyone
Congratulations

May I ask around how many days of RO did you apply with? were you self employed outside of Canada?

I ask because I am

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
Did you receive the new PR card?
Is it possible they send information to one applicant only but decision is for all applicants?
Nope - each applicant will get a file number including minors. I called them & the only answer I get everytime is to wait.

moonz

Jun 4, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I have applied for my PR card renewal in Mid June 2020 and have not received any reply from IRCC yet.
I have seen many people in this Forum who have applied in JULY 2020 and have already received their PR card or AOR.

Is anyone in the same situation as me, so I will get an idea as to what's the current situation like. Please let me know.

Also, I entered Canada 1 month before my PR card expired in 2018 and waited for 2 years to complete my 730 days of stay in Canada to apply for my PR card renewal in Mid June 2020. So does this have to do something with my current delay.

Was a bit curios to know and it will really helpful to get any feedback from you guys.

Thank you!

DNK

Oct 20, 2020
Nope - each applicant will get a file number including minors. I called them & the only answer I get everytime is to wait.
Thanks for info. I don't understand their processing system! Hopefully soon you will hear from them.

simi1990

Oct 8, 2019
Bangalore,India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2019
Med's Done....
19-06-2019
Passport Req..
13-11-2019
Hi,
I landed in Toronto on January 31 2020. I have not received my initial PR card yet. I faxed the Solemn Declaration document on April 03 2020(6 weeks+ post processing time) . I have not received any response thereafter. Now, It's more than 180 days, do I have to re-apply for the card or wait for the submitted solemn declaration to be processed? I did raise a webform but did not receive any positive response. I understand that due to COVID situation, the processing timelines have increased. However, I am clueless if I have to wait or re-apply for a new card. Has anyone faced this situation before? Any suggestions?

KarenZheng

Oct 15, 2020
Hi all what mean decision made in outside page and when you go in you find that there is details that they have just started the process ?
My son’s application is the same ,outside is decision made and click on it shows started processing on Oct 7 and no update till now......

funloving

Jun 19, 2010
Category........
PNP
Passport Req..
08-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013
LANDED..........
06-03-2014
Hi All,

So I had submitted by PR Renewal application on August 10 but haven't heard anything from IRCC. I just have a tracking number from my mail service that the package was delivered on August 15, 2020. How do I know what is going on and when should I accept any communication? Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

canvisa13

Nov 21, 2019
Hi All,

So I had submitted by PR Renewal application on August 10 but haven't heard anything from IRCC. I just have a tracking number from my mail service that the package was delivered on August 15, 2020. How do I know what is going on and when should I accept any communication? Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
It seems they are processing July applications now. Hopefully they will start Aug very soon. Good luck!

Reactions: funloving

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
Just found this thread. I sent my renewal application in and they received on July 2nd. Got the AOR on Oct 7th. A few days later I saw it updated to Decision Made. Haven’t got a letter or email since. Hopefully, I’ll find out soon if it's been approved and if I have to go in to pick it up.

Reactions: canvisa13