App. Filed.......
26-April-2006
Passport Req..
4-May-2010(received by visa office)
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
28 june 2010
Hey ,another update,i just received via email my application back as the letter states that the form i used is an old one back to 2014 plus i didnt fill the form related to education and work(the application for my wife and she didnt work neither went to school) please advise what to fill in this section,also if i want an URGENT process to the applican what shall i state or write.appreciate the feedback

varin5888

Oct 2, 2017
Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on December 14, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 8, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on February 8, 2021.
  4. Decision made February February 26,2021.

hamieh

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-April-2006
Passport Req..
4-May-2010(received by visa office)
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
28 june 2010
Hey ,another update,i just received via email my application back as the letter states that the form i used is an old one back to 2014 plus i didnt fill the form related to education and work(the application for my wife and she didnt work neither went to school) please advise what to fill in this section,also if i want an URGENT process to the applicant what shall i state or write.appreciate the feedback
Appreciate experts feedback on the above

Lovecanada1412

Jun 2, 2020
Appreciate experts feedback on the above
You will have to send a new application with the latest form that is available on the ircc website , fill in all the applicable fields even if your wife wasnt studying or employed somewhere do mention the dates when she was present in Canada and gibe the job duty done as a hoke maker. If you have recieved your entire package back then there must be a letter from ircc which states the reason why your app has been sent back , do include that letter in your new application aswell .
Regarding the urgent processing do include a covering letter alongemwith the proof of urgency for travelling and your air travel ticket mentioning your travel itenarary . Hope this helps

Lovecanada1412

Jun 2, 2020
You will have to send a new application with the latest form that is available on the ircc website , fill in all the applicable fields even if your wife wasnt studying or employed somewhere do mention the dates when she was present in Canada and gibe the job duty done as a hoke maker. If you have recieved your entire package back then there must be a letter from ircc which states the reason why your app has been sent back , do include that letter in your new application aswell .
Regarding the urgent processing do include a covering letter alongemwith the proof of urgency for travelling and your air travel ticket mentioning your travel itenarary . Hope this helps
I m no expert but I know this from first hand experience.

badpusacat

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FeDex-ed 26-06-13
Doc's Request.
15-10-2014/FeDex-ed 26-10
IELTS Request
included in the application
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
29-09-2014
Passport Req..
Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2014
LANDED..........
July 2015
Applied for PR card renewal(1st time) and mailed application to Sydney, NS office and was delivered on 11th Jan 2021. Still haven't received any communication from anyone. Emailed twice but no response. Anyone in the same boat?
It takes time. My application was received Nov18 and I got an email from them Jan19.

keshav R

Jun 1, 2015
Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on December 14, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 8, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on February 8, 2021.
  4. Decision made February February 26,2021.
Card renewal or new card?

Barua

Feb 27, 2021
Status changed in ECAS to complete.
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on February 10, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 26, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on February 26, 2020
4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on March 5, 2020
how did you get to process yours so quickly?? PLZ suggest me something, I just got my Bangladeshi passoport renewed (orginal) and I will sent my application for PR on March 1st. I ugently, really need it by Mid April for an urgent travel to Bangladesh by the end of April. How did you get them process yours quickly. I am just in desperate need and want to make sure I get my PR before I travel.

Barua

Feb 27, 2021
Status changed in ECAS to complete.
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on February 10, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 26, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on February 26, 2020
4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on March 5, 2020

How did you get yours to process quickly?? Please suggest, mine is a really urgent matter. I got my bangladeshi passport renewed and I will sent my application on March 1st, and I really need it by mid April so that I can travel to Bangladesh by end of April. Its realy urgent. Could you suggest me anyhting plz