+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card - March 2020 processing time

teraflops

May 30, 2018
I am an inland CEC, COPR received on 8th June, PR card documents received at Ottawa office on 15th July(as per Canada post). How to check online status, I am not able to see it ECAS, is there any other way. Anyone who got the status in ECAS, what were the option used UCI or COPR number(with or without T). Please suggest.
Thanks in Advance!

teraflops

May 30, 2018
Just saw this update to my ECAS, so things are indeed moving. I will update once cards are received. Good luck to everyone waiting.
4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on August 10, 2020.
Does the processing time also depend on visa office, I've heard Ottawa is slow in sending pr cards.

Rajanisaini

Sep 13, 2019
I did my flagpole with COPR on March 17th, at Niagara Falls on rainbow bridge. I am still waiting for my PR. Status is still “Submitted” in the account. I called customer service once, and they said there is nothing wrong with my profile, it’s just taking longer than usual.

teraflops

May 30, 2018
I did my flagpole with COPR on March 17th, at Niagara Falls on rainbow bridge. I am still waiting for my PR. Status is still “Submitted” in the account. I called customer service once, and they said there is nothing wrong with my profile, it’s just taking longer than usual.
There is no flag polling after covid, is the ECAS status automatically gets updated when they start processing it or do we need to link it CIC account?

teraflops

May 30, 2018
Is your VO Ottawa? One of of my friend received PR card in 10 days his VO is London

prash42

Jun 1, 2014
Today was a hopeful and positive day for our family. Received our PR cards (renewal) in the mail. By coincidence today, we also got past the finish line on completing our citizenship application, and mailed it out. Now the ECAS focus shifts from PR to citizenship :) Good luck to everyone.

Here's our PR card timeline
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on March 5, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 27, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on July 27, 2020.

Reactions: DC1018

DC1018

Feb 18, 2017
Today was a hopeful and positive day for our family. Received our PR cards (renewal) in the mail. By coincidence today, we also got past the finish line on completing our citizenship application, and mailed it out. Now the ECAS focus shifts from PR to citizenship :) Good luck to everyone.

2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 27, 2020.
Congratulations and good luck with your citizenship application!

Orlaith

Nov 15, 2013

I am so happy to read this! Great news - for everyone - thank you for keeping us all posted so that we can be assured that there are some things happening!

Orlaith

Nov 15, 2013

I will see you over on the citizenship thread! (well - that is if I do get my renewal)..

shatufsahib

Apr 5, 2020
Still didn’t get any update about my pr card. Even people who landed in June and July got their cards. Told this thing to ircc by calling them but they have no answer for that. They are telling as per 128 days on the cic website your card should be processed on September 3 and after that more wait to get your card mailed in your mailbox

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Still didn’t get any update about my pr card. Even people who landed in June and July got their cards. Told this thing to ircc by calling them but they have no answer for that. They are telling as per 128 days on the cic website your card should be processed on September 3 and after that more wait to get your card mailed in your mailbox
If you look at the posts by @prash42. He/She applied in early March and just got Pr cards this week.