Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
Hooooooooooooooooooo Raaaaaaaaaaaay! One day behind you - PR renewal - March 6 delivery - July 30 AOR - cant link the application......
Since you can't link the application so it means you can not see application status in My Cic account, right ?

Where are you seeing this July 30 AOR status ?

I am a May applicant, my application received on May 27. Just curious to know how to track status.

missanicks

Jul 24, 2020
We finally received AOR for by husbands renewal. His application was received on March 20, 2020 and we received AOR August 18th. It says Decision Made but we can't seem to link his CIC account to his application so no further update. Should be a very straightforward renewal so we hope to receive his card in the next couple of weeks.
We just logged in and saw the update that his application is complete and card was sent yesterday! So only 2 days from when they started processing to the card being being mailed out. Here was the timelines and update they posted:

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on March 20, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 18, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on August 18, 2020.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on August 20, 2020.

Reactions: DC1018

missanicks

Jul 24, 2020
Hooooooooooooooooooo Raaaaaaaaaaaay! One day behind you - PR renewal - March 6 delivery - July 30 AOR - cant link the application......
Can you use your UCI and check application status? We were also not able to link my husbands but we did check the application status this morning and our card was also sent out yesterday and we are a couple weeks behind you so maybe your account has been updated to reflect this too?

DC1018

Feb 18, 2017
Didn't you see my message? Use your Application No. to link. Oh well, it's probably coming up for you pretty soon anyway. Good luck!

Orlaith

Nov 15, 2013
Since you can't link the application so it means you can not see application status in My Cic account, right ?

Where are you seeing this July 30 AOR status ?

I am a May applicant, my application received on May 27. Just curious to know how to track status.
I got my AOR by email. Others are able to check the status through their CIC account.

Orlaith

Nov 15, 2013
Didn't you see my message? Use your Application No. to link. Oh well, it's probably coming up for you pretty soon anyway. Good luck!
I did see your message and I did try that but for me (or because of the way I am inputting the information... for the last six months....) I simply can not seem to link it! Oh well. Lets see. Good work though on super patience and helpfulness on the forum!

Reactions: DC1018

DC1018

Feb 18, 2017
We just logged in and saw the update that his application is complete and card was sent yesterday! So only 2 days from when they started processing to the card being being mailed out. Here was the timelines and update they posted:

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on March 20, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 18, 2020.
My theory is, technically for a straightforward case, it shouldn't take long at all, giving that you already gave all the consent with CBSA & CRA, just need an officer to check and verify. Anyway, congrats! It looks IRCC is putting more resources on PR card renewal now so the turnaround is much quicker these days. The backlog should be reduced soon.

Orlaith

Nov 15, 2013

I am delighted for you and your family! Fingers crossed for everyone who is waiting still.

missanicks

Jul 24, 2020
My theory is, technically for a straightforward case, it shouldn't take long at all, giving that you already gave all the consent with CBSA & CRA, just need an officer to check and verify. Anyway, congrats! It looks IRCC is putting more resources on PR card renewal now so the turnaround is much quicker these days. The backlog should be reduced soon.
Thank you, and congrats to you as well! Hopefully you and my husband both will receive their cards next week. Yes, it definitely seems like they have more resources, which is great news!

bettercallsaul.

Jul 6, 2019
Got yesterday ghost update and later on received correspondence letter that they received application. First PR card. What does that mean? Approval around the corner?

SaraRahul

Jun 15, 2019
Hi All,
Need any helpful info/ insights on my situation. Below is our timeline.
-COPR approved - Jan 15 2020
-Landed in Toronto - June 25 2020
-Applied (i.e linked the principal applicant’s PR application to the CIC profile) for PR card - June 27 2020. The status is submitted. No Ghost update or any other messages or emails.
- Still not able to link the PR application for dependent applicant.
-Applied for SIN (both principal and dependent) - July 10 2020
-Received SIN of principal - July 21 2020
- Called Service Canada from USA to ask about dependent’s SIN on Aug 14 2020 and they told there was some problem with his application so we need to wait and the file is yet to be opened.

For the PR card and SIN, I have given my friend’s address and I have even received my SIN. Now, since their lease has expired they have moved to a new place and I am looking at the process to change the address for PR card and SIN (dependent) I am trying to update the address in the below link
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do but whenever I give my UCI or application number it says not able to identify a file.
1) Has anyone done this process through the link or through web form ?
2) Was it successful?
3) Do we get any notification about the address change ?
4) Does this change of address apply for SIN as well? Or is it just for the PR card ?
Thanks in advance for your replies:)