+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Issue after Secondary Review

Jerry1410

Star Member
May 17, 2015
Dear All

I applied for PR Card renewal. My application was referred to secondary review and I was asked to provide several documents. I did and the CIC has sent a letter saying that they have approved the renewal of the PR Card and will request the CPC (Case Processing Centre) to issue the card. So far I have not received the card or any letter regarding this.

Does anybody have any similar experience and do you know how long it will take for the CPC to send the Card.

Thank you for your relies

jayagoyal

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Hi I have same scenario.. after how much time after this mail you get the card and what all updates in between you got?

Is ur cpc also cpc Sydney?

Dear All

I applied for PR Card renewal. My application was referred to secondary review and I was asked to provide several documents. I did and the CIC has sent a letter saying that they have approved the renewal of the PR Card and will request the CPC (Case Processing Centre) to issue the card. So far I have not received the card or any letter regarding this.

Does anybody have any similar experience and do you know how long it will take for the CPC to send the Card.

Thank you for your relies