+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card in Hamilton IRCC office

tjkdl

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Anyone happens to know the IRCC office reopen timeline?

I was told end of Feb that my card was mailed to Hamilton office as I need to pick up in person. Due to the pandemic, they closed all the offices.
Now it seems everything is re-opening, even schools, but just except for IRCC offices...

Orlaith

Nov 15, 2013

I was told end of Feb that my card was mailed to Hamilton office as I need to pick up in person. Due to the pandemic, they closed all the offices.
Now it seems everything is re-opening, even schools, but just except for IRCC offices...
Why don't you drop by if its convenient and let us know?

Siouxie

Sep 15, 2008
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville / London UK
App. Filed.......
16-02-2005
LANDED..........
26=01=2010

You will need to make an appointment - there should be a phone number on the letter you received... PR card issue is one of the services that you can get an interview for - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/canada-appointment-only.html :)

ssah6154

Jun 25, 2019
Hi tjkdl

I hope you had some luck with your card in Hamilton? Turned out my card was sent to Hamilton for in person pick up since April. In the IRCC update, looks like only Etobicoke center in Ontario is opened since 21 Sep.
Do you have any further update?

zaid9199

Sep 28, 2020
Hi tjkdl

I hope you had some luck with your card in Hamilton? Turned out my card was sent to Hamilton for in person pick up since April. In the IRCC update, looks like only Etobicoke center in Ontario is opened since 21 Sep.
Hi @ssah6154

My card has also been delivered to the Hamilton office, did you manage to get an appointment?

tjkdl

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Hi tjkdl

They eventually mailed my card to my address in November, although in the system it still says i picked up by myself... i think it was because of Covid19