+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card I received it but my partner, not yet

D10s

Sep 30, 2021
Hello friends!

I have a question, I received the CoPR and I sent pictures as the new portal requires, I get my first PR card this it was very fast in 1 week I got it in my mail address, but my Partner (common law) she didn't received it. yet.

I did all process in the application, she received the same e-mail when I received, but she didn't reply the e-mail: ** CLICK REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WHEN RESPONDING***

I did everything and I choose "Option A: I will act on the behalf of my common law / partner" I wonder if that could be the problem? but is weird because both we got the CoPR, but she didn't got the card.

If anyone know about this if is normal or not, please let me know, I am little concern about this.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Augustiner

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
It's normal. They (ircc) always find the way to separate people in the family to different batches of pr card production. My wife and daughter got their pr cards 3 weeks ago and I am still waiting for mine. It happens to many families. So, hang on and worry free!

D10s

Sep 30, 2021
It's normal. They (ircc) always find the way to separate people in the family to different batches of pr card production. My wife and daughter got their pr cards 3 weeks ago and I am still waiting for mine. It happens to many families. So, hang on and worry free!
Hi!

Thanks for the answer! I was wondering that probably that happen. but well, I know that I am not the only one we are in the same boat.

Good to know! Hope the card arrives soon.

good luck too!