+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card from Etobicoke IRCC office

MsBeat

Aug 5, 2020
Hello everyone
I received my copr on jan 7th, 2021 and sent my photo and letter copy to Etobicoke IRCC on jan 13th, 2021. Till now my photo has not been approved in system upon confirmation from service agent and status in my CIC account for PR card application is still "submitted". Does anyone know how to reach etobicoke ircc office or any update how much more time it will take to get PR card in mail.
May I know how long you have to wait after you submitted your photo? I am at similar situation. I have submitted my photo for more than a month, but the system shows it's not yet approved. And after approval, how long did it take to get the PR card?

Amarpreet1296

Feb 1, 2019
I got my eCOPR (etoicoke office )on June of 2021 and till now i cant even access the status of my file online. let alone being able to contact them.
Has anyone had any success contacting them or now what further steps do i take.
i have used the webform to email them about the situation.

Amarpreet1296

Feb 1, 2019
May I know how long you have to wait after you submitted your photo? I am at similar situation. I have submitted my photo for more than a month, but the system shows it's not yet approved. And after approval, how long did it take to get the PR card?
same for me