+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card - first time -Processing Timeline 2021- Montreal office

Elvisguo

Mar 13, 2021
Hey guys, I just received my card. (1/2 received)
My husband is still waiting and his application is on "submitted".
photos sent on March 8

another information... the mail was sent to my old address and Canada post redirected to my new address. Didn't have any problems with that... (I thought it wouldn't redirect it)
hello. does your online account show approve after receive your PR card? Thank you.

dof13

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
Hello everyone. Here is my timeline

Photos delivered to Montréal Office: March 24th
PR card approved: August 19
Card received: August 23rd

This has been a long journey and I would probably wouldn’t have made it without the help of everyone in this forum. Thank you and good luck to all of you.

Reactions: Eternalnes

Elvisguo

Mar 13, 2021
yes, mine it is showing approved. My husband's application is showing "submitted" still...
and we both had a ghost update 2 weeks ago too...
I am in the same boat with your husband.
I had a GU two weeks ago (9th Aug) and my application is back to ''submitted''...
btw: photo delivered 18th March

Reactions: LiB14

Teincaaa

Jan 1, 2021
Any of you guys who sent your photos in May got the PR card yet? I sent my photos in early May and still have so signs of any update yet.
I've only seen people applied from March, April got their cards until now.

Reactions: Bacrs

yoyoyo1

Star Member
Apr 7, 2021
Any of you guys who sent your photos in May got the PR card yet? I sent my photos in early May and still have so signs of any update yet.
1st april, still waiting

Reactions: Bacrs

Bacrs

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
I got my CopR on April 13 (I don't know if that affects the speed or anything) but only sent my photo on May 5, still nothing, I'm waiting till the 4th month mark to contact them, please lemme know if you get any updates I'll do same :)