+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card - first time -Processing Timeline 2021- Montreal office

Abhy1989

Sep 1, 2021
mine is also same .one of my friend got in one month from same office .no idea what's going on .are you able to link your application?
yes i was able to Link online & status remains as Submitted since months. No Ghost Update nothing. I am not sure what's really happening.

splat_plume

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
I have no idea what they are doing to take so long to process a card. where are you based? maybe you could contact your local MP?
Hi, did you receive your card yet? The GU is when they scan your photo and send it for processing. Usually people get it approved a week after that.

aioriags

Aug 9, 2020
I have no idea what they are doing to take so long to process a card. where are you based? maybe you could contact your local MP?
It really is ridiculous. It is easier to travel in and out of Canada now as a tourist than having PR with no card.

gurisekhon

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
It really is ridiculous. It is easier to travel in and out of Canada now as a tourist than having PR with no card.
[/QUOT people are protesting in front of IRCC office in Mississauga . applications been pending for months . should we protest us in front of Montreal visa office ? LOL