+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card - first time -Processing Timeline 2021- Montreal office

aioriags

Aug 9, 2020
Seems like its taking around 5 months to process applications from what I've been reading in the last card approval posts?

sjiang

Aug 13, 2021
looks like the prioritization for the Afghanistan situation is going to cause further delays.. sigh

Bacrs

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
I just got an 'Application/profile updated' in place of the submitted, but nothing changed other than that, is that a good sign? Did it happen to anyone?

Bacrs

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
May 5, I know it's a ghost update but wondering if that means it can be approved soon after or it means nothing for this application

sjiang

Aug 13, 2021
May 5, I know it's a ghost update but wondering if that means it can be approved soon after or it means nothing for this application
I think it means it can be approved soon. I heard of people receiving their cards after about 2 weeks.

gurisekhon

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
I just got an 'Application/profile updated' in place of the submitted, but nothing changed other than that, is that a good sign? Did it happen to anyone?
when did you send your photos? i am not even able to link my application? is it Montreal office

gurisekhon

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
i sent my photos to 29th april. i sent them without tracking i called in to IRcc they refused to assist me they said i need to do self search .they are answering only urgent inquiries .please advise if anyone who was not able to link application but received PR card

Abhy1989

Sep 1, 2021
Photos delivered in Feb & still nothing. Printing a card is taking more time than processing a Federal PR. I don't understand if the systems & processes are made by dumbs.

Reactions: AndyGo