+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card - first time -Processing Timeline 2021- Montreal office

zammy123

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Yes, she replied to me fairly quickly. You should get a response by tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest.
I just got a response from her and she is following up with the minister's office.
She will update me as soon as she hears back from the minister's office.

Teincaaa

Jan 1, 2021
Hello, CTV Montréal is willing to look into our situation. If anyone would like to write an email to this journalist rachel.lau@bellmedia.ca explaining your story and what is happening, they will contact IRCC and investigate why they are not processing any mailed-in PR applications since March. Please, if anyone can collaborate this would be much appreciated! We have to start making some noise!
Hi dof13, I don't know if I should write an email for her since my application is just approaching 3 months but I do hope more people who have been waiting more than me to write her so we could just end this waiting game soon.

Reactions: dof13

LiB14

Jun 22, 2021
hey guys, are you able to log in on IRCC to check your PR card application status?
it is not working for me today...

but yeah, I am still waiting for my card. I have completed 4 months and some days

splat_plume

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
I called IRCC 3 months ago to let them know of a naming issue on my CoPR document. They told me since the document was issued by Montreal, Sydney couldn't do anything on their end and the only option I had was to email the Montreal alias that sent me my CoPR. So, I did that 3 months ago.

Fast forward to today, I received a reply from Montreal telling me to send the request to Ottawa. Lol.

I don't even know anymore..