Aug 4, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-10-2020
Hi Guys,

I will land at Pearson Intl Airport later this month and want to ask if the PR cards sent to the address are sent in one envelop for primary applicant and dependents or separate envelops for for each of the dependent?

Also what are the processing times to receive the PR cards after landing at Pearson Intl Airport Toronto?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi Guys,

I will land at Pearson Intl Airport later this month and want to ask if the PR cards sent to the address are sent in one envelop for primary applicant and dependents or separate envelops for for each of the dependent?

Also what are the processing times to receive the PR cards after landing at Pearson Intl Airport Toronto?
In our case, they were in separate envelopes for all (and did not arrive on same day).

There's no standard time - 30-120 days. Some get them quickly, some less so.

blackknight12

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-10-2020
In our case, they were in separate envelopes for all (and did not arrive on same day).

There's no standard time - 30-120 days. Some get them quickly, some less so.
To obtain a job are we required to present our PR cards? Or just SIN / Bank Account is usually enough?

Talked to an employer and he didn't know what a COPR is. He said he will check if COPR is acceptable.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
To obtain a job are we required to present our PR cards? Or just SIN / Bank Account is usually enough?

Talked to an employer and he didn't know what a COPR is. He said he will check if COPR is acceptable.
SIN number should be enough. Your employer may not know, that's pretty common I think. But that is all they need and you can just tell them you're a PR.

(If you want you can show PR you can show the COPR but I don't think it's necessary)