+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card delay

dragon1234

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Hey all,

I applied for my PR card on 10/20/2018.It still hasn't arrived yet(I got an additional photo request on 12/11/2018).
When I check my case status online it says "unable to locate your case"
Whats the correct number to call?

Thanks!

j33vanb

Oct 2, 2016
Hey all,

I applied for my PR card on 10/20/2018.It still hasn't arrived yet(I got an additional photo request on 12/11/2018).
When I check my case status online it says "unable to locate your case"
Whats the correct number to call?

Thanks!
Did you send them requested photos, when were they delivered?

j33vanb

Oct 2, 2016
Client Support Centre contact options
  • Web form
  • Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)
    • Automated telephone service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
      If you have a touch-tone telephone, you can listen to pre-recorded information about our programs, and check the status of your application.
    • Client Support Centre agents - Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays. Services are available in French and English.
      Agents can help you with general and case specific enquiries. They cannot:
      • make decisions on applications
      • help process applications faster, unless you meet the criteria for urgent processing
  • If you are hearing impaired, or you have a speech impediment and use a text telephone, you can access the TTY service from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. your local time by calling 1-888-576-8502.

dragon1234

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Client Support Centre contact options
  • Web form
  • Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)
    • Automated telephone service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
      If you have a touch-tone telephone, you can listen to pre-recorded information about our programs, and check the status of your application.
    • Client Support Centre agents - Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays. Services are available in French and English.
      Agents can help you with general and case specific enquiries. They cannot:
      • make decisions on applications
      • help process applications faster, unless you meet the criteria for urgent processing
  • If you are hearing impaired, or you have a speech impediment and use a text telephone, you can access the TTY service from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. your local time by calling 1-888-576-8502.
I sent them photos and Fedex shows it was delivered.I contacted them on the web form and they said they are still processing applications from November and they cant find my application as I sent photos in december.Im unable to link up my application as well unfortunately.