Med's Done....
26-05-2017
Passport Req..
30-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2017
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
Hi! I landed on September and the officer gave me the Address Notification form. If I go to the link, it doesn't let me update my address. I receive the following message:

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
  • This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
    Application Processing Times
  • At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
    • sponsored a member of the family class;
    • applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
    • applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
    • applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
    • applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
    • applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
If I try calling the PR Card Call Centre, no one picks it up.

I went to IRCC here in Toronto and they said everything has to be done online. And yes, I did verify many times that I'm writing the correct UCI number and application number.

Do you know of any other way to update my address so I can receive the PR card?

umairzulfi

Star Member
Jul 26, 2012
Hi! I landed on September and the officer gave me the Address Notification form. If I go to the link, it doesn't let me update my address. I receive the following message:

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

• This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
    • applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);

I went to IRCC here in Toronto and they said everything has to be done online. And yes, I did verify many times that I'm writing the correct UCI number and application number.

I was unable to link my PR Card application with my CIC account. I tried different options. At the end, I tried marital status single and that worked for me, even though I am married.

ict18

Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-03-2017
Doc's Request.
25-05-2017
AOR Received.
21-03-2017
Med's Done....
26-05-2017
Passport Req..
30-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2017
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
Hi! Which link are you accessing?

ajithj

May 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2017-Mar
AOR Received.
2017-Mar
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
2017-Mar
Passport Req..
2017-May
LANDED..........
2017-Jun
Place of birth should be exactly same as in the passport. With all the special characters.

ajithj

May 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2017-Mar
AOR Received.
2017-Mar
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
2017-Mar
Passport Req..
2017-May
LANDED..........
2017-Jun
I had tried linking PR card application using place of birth as mentioned in the COPR. But it did not work. Later on when I tried with place of birth as in passport and it worked.

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
I was able to link my account, but couldn't update the mailing address. Is the link above the only place to update the address?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I wasn't able to update the address online either. You have to call the call center and get an agent to update the address for you.

Here's the number -

+1 (888) 242-2100

I had to wait for 45 minutes to talk to an agent.

Reactions: Mumbai_Indians

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
I wasn't able to update the address online either. You have to call the call center and get an agent to update the address for you.

Here's the number -

+1 (888) 242-2100

I had to wait for 45 minutes to talk to an agent.

I'll try again towards the middle of Oct. If it still doesn't work, I'll call and do it over the phone. It's weird that you can link it to your existing account, but the same info doesn't allow you to pull it up and change the address.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I'll try again towards the middle of Oct. If it still doesn't work, I'll call and do it over the phone. It's weird that you can link it to your existing account, but the same info doesn't allow you to pull it up and change the address.
Yeah, I know! The workflow is messed up. I would strongly recommend that you call them and update your address at the earliest.

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
22-Apr-2016, Additional Doc Request 13-July-2016
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
22 August, further tests 18 Sep, 11 Oct Meds passed
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
Looks like there's more than one way to change it...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp
Had used both the 'Start' and 'Web form' options under step 3, however the address for PR card delivery was not updated and hence my PR card was sent to wrong address. Mine could be a one off case, however would recommend to call ÇIC for updating of address(as suggested above)

Also, do call ÇIC again after a week or so to ensure they have the updated address in thier records

Minigoyal

Jul 15, 2017

Hi
Not sure if your problem is resolved by now or not...
Even I did my landing and was unable to provide address at the time of landing. Now when I try to update online it shows me same error as it showed you and no one picks at IRCC. I even tried web form 2 weeks back but till now now response.
M little nervous now and not sure what should be the next step. Can you please guide.
I landed in Dec 2017

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
Hi
Not sure if your problem is resolved by now or not...
Even I did my landing and was unable to provide address at the time of landing. Now when I try to update online it shows me same error as it showed you and no one picks at IRCC. I even tried web form 2 weeks back but till now now response.
M little nervous now and not sure what should be the next step. Can you please guide.
I landed in Dec 2017

It turned out I had the correct address in the first so I never needed to change it. I received my card, but my wife still hasn't (rejected photos)...