+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card application

luckcanada2020

Apr 14, 2020
Hi,

I landed on 03/07/2020 and my PR card application is still pending. The estimated processing time was 13 days on IRCC website. However, it has NOT been updated since 03/08/2020. Is there anyone has same situation with me (waiting for PR card)?

Thank you!

asfrh

Mar 30, 2018
Doha, Qatar
AOR Received.
30-09-2018
Same here, landed on the 16th of March. Had to call to give them the address since I couldn't find my application through "address notification" link. Linked the application to my CIC Account and nothing has changed. I don't know how to get any update. I also don't have an SIN and don't want to apply by mail since everything seems to be taking much longer.

luckcanada2020

Apr 14, 2020
Same here, landed on the 16th of March. Had to call to give them the address since I couldn't find my application through "address notification" link. Linked the application to my CIC Account and nothing has changed. I don't know how to get any update. I also don't have an SIN and don't want to apply by mail since everything seems to be taking much longer.
Hi Thank you for your reply! I wonder what is address notification for? I also did not find my application through "address notification".

I did gave my lawyer's address to immigrant officer when landing. Do I still need to do anything? You mean they do not have my address now? Thank you so much!

Reactions: Ilyas said

kmaya814

Apr 20, 2020
My husband landed on Feb 27 and did not receive his PR card either. It's been 8 weeks now so we submitted Webform inquiry on IRCC website - waiting for a response..

luckcanada2020

Apr 14, 2020
My husband landed on Feb 27 and did not receive his PR card either. It's been 8 weeks now so we submitted Webform inquiry on IRCC website - waiting for a response..
Thank you for your response and good luck to us! Please kindly let me know if there is any update!

knmacneil

Aug 19, 2019
Similar issues here. I landed on March 12 in Ontario. I have tried to check the status of my application but it says it can't be found. I put in a webform inquiry with IRCC today. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

luckcanada2020

Apr 14, 2020
Similar issues here. I landed on March 12 in Ontario. I have tried to check the status of my application but it says it can't be found. I put in a webform inquiry with IRCC today. I'll let you know if I hear anything.
Thank you for your response! Good luck to us!

jeffofmn

Sep 18, 2019
Hi Thank you for your reply! I wonder what is address notification for? I also did not find my application through "address notification".

I did gave my lawyer's address to immigrant officer when landing. Do I still need to do anything? You mean they do not have my address now? Thank you so much!
I also gave my lawyer’s address in Calgary for PR Card mailing. Which worked just fine. I sent a prepaid Fedex envelope to my lawyer so her office was able to mail it to me in the US when it arrived.

It took 3 months for my PR card processing because I had to resubmit my passport photo after two months in. I got my card approved and mailed just before covid shutdown. It took 2 weeks from “Approved” status on CIC until card arrived at my lawyer’s. Then with Fedex it was only one day until I received the card in Seattle.

luckcanada2020

Apr 14, 2020
I also gave my lawyer’s address in Calgary for PR Card mailing. Which worked just fine. I sent a prepaid Fedex envelope to my lawyer so her office was able to mail it to me in the US when it arrived.

It took 3 months for my PR card processing because I had to resubmit my passport photo after two months in. I got my card approved and mailed just before covid shutdown. It took 2 weeks from “Approved” status on CIC until card arrived at my lawyer’s. Then with Fedex it was only one day until I received the card in Seattle.
Thank you!