+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card 2020 - Saskatoon

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
One person got an ghost update in the account.

This is what posted by @akforever99.... (Copy/paste..)

Hi Guys who sent photo to Saskatoon office, I have some updates in system. I got a ghost update and later a correspondence message. COPR received in late May and photo mailed to Saskatoon early June. Hopefully they are back to work in SK office.
Thats a good sign buddy...they’re on tract then

akforever99

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
wow...
Congratulations buddy
It's a good news.......
Thanks. It is really a long long waiting. This is the reason why this thread was created. Saskatoon office is the latest one to process the PR card as it was closed due to the COVID-19. I keep tracking on this website since I submitted my PR application. And the last step to the PR card took me almost half a year. I know some people sent their photo to Saskatoon office in March even, and no updates. My PR card approval means they are back to work. And HOPE is still there and you are the next one.

Reactions: Tamim8

Kourgagan

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Thanks. It is really a long long waiting. This is the reason why this thread was created. Saskatoon office is the latest one to process the PR card as it was closed due to the COVID-19. I keep tracking on this website since I submitted my PR application. And the last step to the PR card took me almost half a year. I know some people sent their photo to Saskatoon office in March even, and no updates. My PR card approval means they are back to work. And HOPE is still there and you are the next one.
We are so happy that at least they have started working on the pr card applications and one of person have got the update from them. People have been waiting from last 5 months for their pr card, at least they have a hope to get their pr cards soon and then it will be our turn.
Now, just waiting for more updates..

chefbok92

Sep 16, 2020
PR card from Saskatoon office was approved and mailed out today
Congratulations! I am so happy to see that your card is finally approved! It was a long wait hope you receive your mail in a couple of days. That's a really good sign! Let's get our PR cards soon everybody!!!

Kourgagan

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
one more person got ghost update today... Looks like more updates are coming soon.
Here's the reply posted by the person who got an update.( Copy/Paste)

Hi All,

I received a ghost update today from Saskatoon office. Looks like Saskatoon office is open again and starting processing applications. I will keep you posted on progress.

Thank you,
Gary