+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR approval in Canada without PPR

eld43

Nov 18, 2019
Toronto,Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
@canuck78 I have also got the same , did you sent that letter along with photo ? It is so confusing It has all the document number that we need ,

Joana90

Jan 29, 2019
I received my COPR today but no PPR,I'm confused. I'm inland applicant Alberta PNP. Please what does it mean?

edgh01

Jun 4, 2020
I also received the same email this week, stating I am PR without PPR step. The email instructs to submit documents for PR Card, if you have CoPR in hand alongside two photos. They attached a document to the email with CoPR #, and it is stated to be official document.

Should I mail them a copy of this document or the CoPR document is something else I should wait for? The message is unclear whether this is my CoPR but does not mention that I need to wait to receive my CoPR document. What should I do ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
The new way they are doing inland applications which speeds up the system since inland appointments and flagpoling aren't available.

Reactions: edgh01

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I also received the same email this week, stating I am PR without PPR step. The email instructs to submit documents for PR Card, if you have CoPR in hand alongside two photos. They attached a document to the email with CoPR #, and it is stated to be official document.

Should I mail them a copy of this document or the CoPR document is something else I should wait for? The message is unclear whether this is my CoPR but does not mention that I need to wait to receive my CoPR document. What should I do ?
Not sure why you're confused. As you said your COPR is with the email. You aren't waiting for a COPR. You already have it.

Joana90

Jan 29, 2019

I called Cic yesterday regarding that and they said that's the new system for inland applicants. So I sent my COPR and t photos yesterday.

Jamesdee

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
In my wife's Confirmation of Permanent Residency letter it says:

"If you do not have a (CoPR), please print a copy of this letter and send it to us along with one
photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above; we will produce your
permanent resident card once we receive it."

edgh01

Jun 4, 2020
I called Cic yesterday regarding that and they said that's the new system for inland applicants. So I sent my COPR and t photos yesterday.
OK thanks it makes it clearer now. So I will mail that document which is my CoPR with photos for getting the PR card. I tried to call them but could not get a response.

ptrivedi9898

Aug 23, 2016
Hello,
Does anybody know if you can leave the job right after you get this COPR document (states that now you are a permanent resident of Canada) letter? Is it an official PR letter?

Shahriarra

Apr 29, 2020
@Joana90 Congrats on your CoPR, just one question, for getting your PR you just sent the CoPR and 2 photos or did you attached any additional documents or forms?