+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019
Economic eligibility review could mean proof of funds.

Nov 2 2018 AOR and I'm also stuck at IP1
Hi Sith,

Thanks. I had to liquidate FDs and move funds for some emergency after AOR. But I have put the money back to the account and have sufficient funds now. Would NDVO be having access to check our bank balance ? My understanding is that the Banks wont disclose anything without our consent. Any Idea?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi Sith,

Thanks. I had to liquidate FDs and move funds for some emergency after AOR. But I have put the money back to the account and have sufficient funds now. Would NDVO be having access to check our bank balance ? My understanding is that the Banks wont disclose anything without our consent. Any Idea?
That could be why you are under economic review eligibility, I guess. You are correct!! Banks will not disclose anything to third party without your consent.

CanAspirant2018

Star Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hello All, New to this thread. I am seeing a lot of requests stuck on " economic eligibility review queue". May I know what is that and how to know whether ours is stuck in this queue? I am Nov 1 2018 AOR, 102 days from AOR and in IP1 stage. Assistance appreciated!
Those who have review required for pof are put in this queue. This status you will get to know only via gcms.

CanAspirant2018

Star Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hi Sith,

Did you apply for gcms?
Gcms Wil give you a clear picture of your status.

CanAspirant2018

Star Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks, by "review on POF", does it mean they will go and check the bank accounts or ask us for a new statement? I understand we won't know the process ,but any idea ?
I don't think so they will check the bank accounts.
They usually check the proof we submitted. If they have doubt they will put it for review.
Some people based on the gcms will submit the proof.eg:- Fd maturity date is in future some officers may put a review saying not sure of fund being readily available. Then we submit statement from bank stating funds availability.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thanks, by "review on POF", does it mean they will go and check the bank accounts or ask us for a new statement? I understand we won't know the process ,but any idea ?
They won't check the bank accounts, because banks will not give out information to third parties without your consent.

Most likely they will ask for new statements

Mukta Desai

Feb 13, 2019
Express Entry - FSW O
Principal Applicant + Dependant - 2

Applied by self - no agent
AOR - July 27, 2018
MED PASSES - August 19, 2018
No updates after that

Called IRCC using google hangouts (free) at +1 613 944 4000 and got to know the visa office - New Delhi - November 20, 2018 (approx)

Crossed 6 Months mark - January 27,2019
Raised CSE and wrote email to DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca and DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca- January 28, 2019
Never applied for GCMS notes
IP2 - January 29, 2019
Received reply for CSE and Email - January 31, 2019

PPR - February 4, 2019 (Generally from the trend, I have observed that NDVO issues PPR on Monday's)
Passports Submitted at VFS, Ahmedabad - February 5, 2019
Application Status Change to Approved in CIC account - February 12, 2019
Passports tracked and its due to be received - February 14, 2019

Hope this helps to everyone waiting there and wish you all luck to get it through soon !!

I wrote this just to assure you that sometimes it takes more than usual processing time, please don't doubt yourself for rejection, it's just file is being processed with some delays. I would suggest to wait for another 2 weeks past 6 months.

Thank You

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Express Entry - FSW O

AOR - July 27, 2018
No updates after that

Called IRCC using google hangouts (free) at +1 613 944 4000 and got to know the visa office - New Delhi - November 20, 2018 (approx)

Raised CSE and wrote email to DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca and DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca- January 28, 2019
IP2 - January 29, 2019

PPR - February 4, 2019 (Generally from the trend, I have observed that NDVO issues PPR on Monday's)

Hope this helps to everyone waiting there and wish you all luck to get it through soon !!

I wrote this just to assure you that sometimes it takes more than usual processing time, please don't doubt yourself for rejection, it's just file is being processed with some delays. I would suggest to wait for another 2 weeks past 6 months.

Thank You
So Delhi VO replied to your email? What did they say?

btw congratulations

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019
Express Entry - FSW O

AOR - July 27, 2018
No updates after that

IP2 - January 29, 2019

Thank You
Congrats and Thanks Mukta.for your detailed email. Mine is also NDVO. This gives some hope

mkksadi

Feb 14, 2019
Hi All,
I am new to this thread. I have called IRCC agent today to know my current status and want to understand what does below reply means ? AOR - 16 oct 2018, FSW - O, India , No message / no update after Medical passed

" Your file has been sent to New Delhi Canadian Visa office, please contact them to more details. We don't have any other information as it is sent outside India".

Thank you for your help .