+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019
Hi All,
I am new to this thread. I have called IRCC agent today to know my current status and want to understand what does below reply means ? AOR - 16 oct 2018, FSW - O, India , No message / no update after Medical passed

" Your file has been sent to New Delhi Canadian Visa office, please contact them to more details. We don't have any other information as it is sent outside India".

Thank you for your help .
Raise CSE or order GCMS notes. Notes will give you the status and details. I am expecting mine this month end. NDVO is slow and has backlogs .

mkksadi

Feb 14, 2019
Thanks for the reply.. Any idea how much time does NDVO usually takes considering - family of 2, travel history and multiple jobs / companies?

Thanks in advance

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019
Thanks for the reply.. Any idea how much time does NDVO usually takes considering - family of 2, travel history and multiple jobs / companies?

Thanks in advance
IRCC doesn't have any standard timeline for all VO's. People are getting within 60 days and after 180 days also. For NDVO , the general trend is to get after 150 days. So need to wait . I am also in queue :)

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
IRCC doesn't have any standard timeline for all VO's. People are getting within 60 days and after 180 days also. For NDVO , the general trend is to get after 150 days. So need to wait . I am also in queue :)
We both have similar timelines

I still didn't get RPRF request though :(

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019
We both have similar timelines

I still didn't get RPRF request though :(
I have been going through so many cases in the past few weeks. The general trend for those who don't pay RPRF upfront are as follows:
First batch, for those who get RPRF within a month or two. then waiting period is for another 2-3 months as usual, like me.
Second batch, RPRF will come only after 4 or 5 months. But once you pay and upload, the PPR comes in a day or two, like you. So don't worry :)

Reactions: Gaurav26

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I have been going through so many cases in the past few weeks. The general trend for those who don't pay RPRF upfront are as follows:
First batch, for those who get RPRF within a month or two. then waiting period is for another 2-3 months as usual, like me.
Second batch, RPRF will come only after 4 or 5 months. But once you pay and upload, the PPR comes in a day or two, like you. So don't worry :)
Yes, I seem to have understood that now. If I haven't received it by now I'm probably going to received it when my application is approved.

Hello there

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
29-11-2018
Hey your timeline seems similar to mine... just a month further for each Stage!! I also raised the CSE and found that the VO is New Delhi... Are you Still in IP1?? I am convinced that my file will not be put to bed until 3 months min... I was scared to see the NDVO timeline.. saw the cases with 300+ days of processing... BTW I am from Nepal... Does the Nationality make any difference?? Do you Know??

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019
Hey your timeline seems similar to mine... just a month further for each Stage!! I also raised the CSE and found that the VO is New Delhi... Are you Still in IP1?? I am convinced that my file will not be put to bed until 3 months min... I was scared to see the NDVO timeline.. saw the cases with 300+ days of processing... BTW I am from Nepal... Does the Nationality make any difference?? Do you Know??
Hello, 300 + days are for those cases having some issues. If the case does have any issue, then we can expect within 180 days. The current timeline of NDVO looks like 150 - 180 days. And yes, mine is still in ip1. All the best for you :)

Hello there

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
29-11-2018
Hello, 300 + days are for those cases having some issues. If the case does have any issue, then we can expect within 180 days. The current timeline of NDVO looks like 150 - 180 days. And yes, mine is still in ip1. All the best for you :)
Thank You!! All the best to you too... Please Share if anything updated in your case!!!

Ankur Jaggi

Sep 19, 2018
Bangalore, India
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-10-2018
Hi All,
Can someone, who follows the trends on NDVO closely, share some insights on ppr timeline post the file moving to ip2? Our app moved to ip2 on 20th Feb, last Wednesday, at around 4:30PM IST.

Last edited:

Gaurav26

Feb 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hi guys I am new to this thread.
I am AOR Dec 8 2018. Med passed jan 14. Rprf request on 28 jan paid on 29 jan 2019. After that mailed to IRCC about change in office address. They mail
Me back that it has been upload but your file have moved to NDVO and we invite you to inform them also if there is any change. Now I got this mail on Feb 15 2019. So now what next and how much time NDVO will take or what they are doing with the file.
Thanks