+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
Happy to inform you that I received my Passport Request today.

NSNP Nomination - Dec 2017
AOR Submitted on 14th Feb 2017
Additional docs for IELTS - March 2017
Medical passed - Apr 2017
Additional docs for new baby born - Jun 2017
Received PPR - 3rd Sep 2017

Few challenges that I faced which would help someone in the future

1. Getting Nomination from NSNP - Giant IT Companies in India don't provide experience letter. So did my company. I used the experience letter which should have been used only internally . That screwed up me at my office and they didn't agree to help me on the background check by nomination officer.

So go for affidavit from couple of your peers/supervisor from your organization who can help you all the time. Background verification is mandatory.

2. New born baby after nomination - Submitted all the documents to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with the below details. Also raised CSE enquiry with these details.

• Name : XXX
  • Passport Number : XXX
  • Date of Birth: XXX
  • Medical Test : Upfront medical Test done
  • Application Fee: Paid (150$ CAD)
  • IMM0008ENU Form Filled
After couple of days, got provision to upload baby's documents

3. Status of application - NEED MORE DOCUMENTS TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION.

This was the status of 'Review of additional documents' for 2 months and no documents were requested. So I requested for GCMS notes and found that the NOC code doesn't match with experience letter . My application was transferred from case analyst to NDVO office.
I wanted to prove that the documents were written technically and the NOC has generic occupation skills. But there was no way to communicate to them.

Couple of days back I spoke CIC customer care and it was shocking to hear that my application was APPROVED . I received passport request this morning and still my eligibility criteria is under progress with need more documents. Funny right !!

SO PLEASE DONT RELY ON THE STATUS AND GCMS. It gives a clue and not an accurate information.

Congratulations to everyone !!! A Long Wait journey ended happily !!
Congrats!!!

CuriousIndian

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
India
Category........
AOR Received.
20-Jan-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
Congratulations bro...
Would you please share your timeline, specially the last ADR change date (not required).
Thanks

1. Getting Nomination from NSNP - Giant IT Companies in India don't provide experience letter. So did my company. I used the experience letter which should have been used only internally . That screwed up me at my office and they didn't agree to help me on the background check by nomination officer.

So go for affidavit from couple of your peers/supervisor from your organization who can help you all the time. Background verification is mandatory.

2. New born baby after nomination - Submitted all the documents to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with the below details. Also raised CSE enquiry with these details.

• IMM0008ENU Form Filled

This was the status of 'Review of additional documents' for 2 months and no documents were requested. So I requested for GCMS notes and found that the NOC code doesn't match with experience letter . My application was transferred from case analyst to NDVO office.
I wanted to prove that the documents were written technically and the NOC has generic occupation skills. But there was no way to communicate to them.

Couple of days back I spoke CIC customer care and it was shocking to hear that my application was APPROVED . I received passport request this morning and still my eligibility criteria is under progress with need more documents. Funny right !!

SO PLEASE DONT RELY ON THE STATUS AND GCMS. It gives a clue and not an accurate information.

Congrats Buddy !! And thanks for the detailed post..its helpful for others. I got my PPR but the Eligibility criteria is still not approved, i think Eligibility criteria, BG Check and Decision changes once NDVO stamps the passport...

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront

• IMM0008ENU Form Filled

Congratulations!

The eligibility, BGC and final decision changes only after your application is approved ie on the day your passport gets stamped/COPR issued.

Reactions: Indian1408

Hopeless_despo

Star Member
Sep 3, 2016
I got the COPR and have been asked to submit my passport through VFS. Is current/living address relevant?
The letter that I have received states my permanent address which is the same.
Thanks for the help!

Reactions: TyrionStark

Naeem Ahmed

Feb 12, 2016
Hyderabad
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
I got the COPR and have been asked to submit my passport through VFS. Is current/living address relevant?
The letter that I have received states my permanent address which is the same.
Thanks for the help!
Congratulations! What are your timelines?

Last edited:

TyrionStark

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-11-2018
Doc's Request.
RPRF request 05-03-2018
AOR Received.
29-11-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront L R W S - 9,9,8.5,8
File Transfer...
15-01-2018
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Passport Req..
19-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-04-2018
LANDED..........
13-04-2018

• IMM0008ENU Form Filled

Congratulations Bro,

I have a very exact situation as yours, on my GCMS notes too, i have received a review required, stating that my Experience letter regarding my primary NOC is insufficient evidence of duties performed. I have been losing a lot of sleep due to this, ordered new GCMS notes immediately, my file has been with NDVO since 17th AUG, 2017, almost a month now.... hope i hear some positive news from them soon.

All the best bro.

Last edited:

TyrionStark

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-11-2018
Doc's Request.
RPRF request 05-03-2018
AOR Received.
29-11-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront L R W S - 9,9,8.5,8
File Transfer...
15-01-2018
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Passport Req..
19-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-04-2018
LANDED..........
13-04-2018
I am trying to call CIC on +16139444000 from India but i am not able to reach the agents to talk to. all it is going to computerized option selection and its never connects to any of the agents to talk to.
how can i talk to a person from CIC to ask about the status of my application. pls someone help!
Try calling during Montreal time 8 am to 4 pm

bhupeshahuja

Aug 14, 2017

• IMM0008ENU Form Filled

****This is for sure, very shocking...****

rxyz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
I have not been asked for any documents till now. Below is from the GCMS notes, Otherwise all other 200 page content looks good.

"The duties listed in the letters of reference DID NOT appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The evidence submitted does not indicate any duties that match the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference DID NOT appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work"

I work as software engineer and the content on the experience letter was written in detail with technical information. I checked the lead statement for NOC code 2173 engineer and it had overview business requirement on the job description.
Hi have got you PPR? did you finally ask you to upload a document? I am in IP2 and today the myCIC shows they "need additional document." but there is not email/message and it says they are going to send it, !!!

CuriousIndian

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
India
Category........
AOR Received.
20-Jan-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
Hi have got you PPR? did you finally ask you to upload a document? I am in IP2 and today the myCIC shows they "need additional document." but there is not email/message and it says they are going to send it, !!!
They will send u the PPR soon...

Reactions: rxyz

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hi All.I received my second set of GCMS notes yesterday. Some points that I would like to highlight here:

-Primary office: New Delhi, Secondary Office: CIO Sydney. My file was transferred to NDVO on 8/8/2017.
FYI there was a due date of 28/7/2017 mentioned in my first set of GCMS notes.

- File was transferred due to workload distribution.

- 8/8/2017 - the agent at CIO checked my eligibility and was satisfied with the documents provided(A11.2 met). This is mentioned in the notes. However, the agent reset the eligibility status to “Not Started” before transferring to NDVO. In eligibility the agent has checked for FSW selection criteria, CRS points, NOC code and duties of the employment letter.

- 21/8/2017 - NDVO received the status for my spouse’s US visa rejection which was updated. On this day the officer at NDVO also reviewed all travel/personal history and other documents.

- 22/8/2017 - BGC changed to in progress.

- 24/8/2017 – Officer at NDVO reviewed the file and cleared it from all aspects. PPR was issued. I can also see the counterfoil number etc. So for those who take the CIO – LVO route your file is reviewed by Program assistant – Agent – Officer at LVO

Luckily my GCMS notes were generated on the same day I got PPR, so it captures everything.

CuriousIndian

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
India
Category........
AOR Received.
20-Jan-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
I saw in my CIC accounts the following changes :
Decision Made..
Counter foil number generated along with validity mentioned...
BG check completed....

As far i understand counterfoil no.. is the visa number ....
Hope this info help other....All the best Guys ...

Naeem Ahmed

Feb 12, 2016
Hyderabad
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
Hi All.I received my second set of GCMS notes yesterday. Some points that I would like to highlight here:

-Primary office: New Delhi, Secondary Office: CIO Sydney. My file was transferred to NDVO on 8/8/2017.
FYI there was a due date of 28/7/2017 mentioned in my first set of GCMS notes.

- File was transferred due to workload distribution.

- 8/8/2017 - the agent at CIO checked my eligibility and was satisfied with the documents provided(A11.2 met). This is mentioned in the notes. However, the agent reset the eligibility status to “Not Started” before transferring to NDVO. In eligibility the agent has checked for FSW selection criteria, CRS points, NOC code and duties of the employment letter.

- 21/8/2017 - NDVO received the status for my spouse’s US visa rejection which was updated. On this day the officer at NDVO also reviewed all travel/personal history and other documents.

- 22/8/2017 - BGC changed to in progress.

- 24/8/2017 – Officer at NDVO reviewed the file and cleared it from all aspects. PPR was issued. I can also see the counterfoil number etc. So for those who take the CIO – LVO route your file is reviewed by Program assistant – Agent – Officer at LVO

Luckily my GCMS notes were generated on the same day I got PPR, so it captures everything.
@wan11knu How long did it approximately take you to receive your GCMS notes? I'm also waiting for mine to arrive.