+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

Bolt1204

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
bolton
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30 august 2017
Nomination.....
15august2017
AOR Received.
28 august 2017
Med's Request
22 august 2017
Med's Done....
27 august 2017
Just noticed a change in my status.

Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.

It was earlier : The additional documents you have provided are being reviewed

Does it mean that my File has been transferred to NDVO or CPC- Ottawa?

AOR: 11th July
Medical Passed : 24th July
Additional Document status changed : 8th September
BG: NA
Category:FSWO
Visa Office : CIO Sydney

Reactions: TyrionStark

Bolt1204

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
bolton
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30 august 2017
Nomination.....
15august2017
AOR Received.
28 august 2017
Med's Request
22 august 2017
Med's Done....
27 august 2017
Hi drCAN
I m happy for ur news...can u please guide me wat kind of documents or queries does cic generally ask for...i m just worried because my ielts is expiring after fews days say around 50 daya left to expire.Aor nd file says In Process...Do i need to take retest?do i have to worry?please guide

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Thanks Scorpman21.
I have sent them (CIO Sydney) a mail 8 days back checking for the status of my application, but didn't got any reply. BTW, i have ordered GCMS on 7th September as suggested by @jackbauer
Good thing Doc, I've done the same myself and am July 1 AOR to just poke the bear in case it happens to be sleeping on my file. All you can do now sit tight wait for a week n then email Cpc or call. Even if your file is sent to NDVO, it's just a matter of them opening it it will be under 4 days once they open it. The key there is them "opening"it. MY secondary office is CPc Ottawa so A good chance of getting Ppr before the gCMS is even generated but I will let you know. Hopefully yours would be redistributed to Ottawa as well?

Reactions: drCAN

Sindan

Jun 17, 2017
Can someone following this thread let me know the recent average time to get your copr stamped passport back from NDVO?

My passport is stuck at the Italy embassy for a tourist schengen and I need to estimate whether I have time to get the passport back from them, send it to ndvo and then get it back before I travel for vacation in early October.

Thanks

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
Hi drCAN
I m happy for ur news...can u please guide me wat kind of documents or queries does cic generally ask for...i m just worried because my ielts is expiring after fews days say around 50 daya left to expire.Aor nd file says In Process...Do i need to take retest?do i have to worry?please guide
Not sure, but i think you are not supposed to retake IELTS after getting AOR. Post AOR, most things are freezed, on the same date.

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Its 164 days since AOR. 16 days to 6 months. I will definitely cross the 6 months mark. Either they need to tell if there is anything wrong or they should stop issuing ITA and process us efficiently. Tired of this. Its matter of life for us and they treat as if we have all our lives for their bullshit.

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
Its 164 days since AOR. 16 days to 6 months. I will definitely cross the 6 months mark. Either they need to tell if there is anything wrong or they should stop issuing ITA and process us efficiently. Tired of this. Its matter of life for us and they treat as if we have all our lives for their bullshit.
Please raise GCMS request and also drop a mail to visa ofice asking for the status of your application as you have already cross 6 months.

Last edited:

Nomgan2105

Sep 5, 2017
Hi all,
I wish to inform you that I have received the request for my passport on 7/11/2017. I will be heading to Bangalore VAC for the submission.
It has been 2 years and a month ever since I started my process.
Can anyone kindly explain the remaining steps involved at VAC and POE(CANADA)?
Congratulations :) please share your timeline

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Please raise GCMS request and also drop a mail to visa ofice asking for the status of your application as you have already cross 6 months.
No i haven't crossed it yet. still 15 days to go.

Aroonabi

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Why is ND VO taking so long to process my husbands doc. I added him after ppr. Its already more than 2mnths and still no result. Any idea on this? Anyone?

Nomgan2105

Sep 5, 2017
Hi guys.. I am AOR April 27, FSWO, NDVO.. I have a constant who is taking care of my application..do you think I should order GCMS notes.. if yes, if I order GCMS notes will it go to my consultant's email id or do I have an option to get it to my email id?