+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

Rajshivani

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
19-04-2017
Med's Done....
19-06-2017
I am trying to call CIC on +16139444000 from India but i am not able to reach the agents to talk to. all it is going to computerized option selection and its never connects to any of the agents to talk to.
how can i talk to a person from CIC to ask about the status of my application. pls someone help!

Naeem Ahmed

Feb 12, 2016
Hyderabad
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
Any update from NDVO ??

Any new PPR or IP2

I am April 4 AOR ....at NA since June 7
@prisai90 Did you receive any confirmation that your file is at NDVO? I received a reply from CIC Ottawa yesterday that my file is still at CIO in Sydney, Nova Scotia and has not been transferred to local visa office yet. My AOR is April 3.

vkumar1985

Jul 6, 2017
india
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi,
Guys one question i am sinp paper based applicant from india.
i submitted my file on 12th july,16 and received the AOR on 2nd Nov,16
than i received medical request and rprf 18th Dec,16 both of them submitted on 22nd Dec,16.
but till now there is no response from CIC i am little worried about my case.
is any experience member can help me to understand the current scenario and chances of status approved.

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@prisai90 Did you receive any confirmation that your file is at NDVO? I received a reply from CIC Ottawa yesterday that my file is still at CIO in Sydney, Nova Scotia and has not been transferred to local visa office yet. My AOR is April 3.

Got reply more then a month ago that my file is at NDVO .

I am FSWO from India
AOR 4 April
Med pass and NA on June 6
Got update related to additional documents on July 19
It changed from being reviewed to we do not need any docs

I mailed on that day to Ottawa ...they replied a week later that my file is at New Delhi office .

I think u must be PNP Outland ....it's slow than FSW

Naeem Ahmed

Feb 12, 2016
Hyderabad
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
Got reply more then a month ago that my file is at NDVO .

I am FSWO from India
AOR 4 April
Med pass and NA on June 6
Got update related to additional documents on July 19
It changed from being reviewed to we do not need any docs

I mailed on that day to Ottawa ...they replied a week later that my file is at New Delhi office .

I think u must be PNP Outland ....it's slow than FSW
@prisai90 Well guessed! I'm a PNP (Ontario) Outland applicant and I don't understand why they are so slow, esp. when we know that completion of 6 months is not far. One thing that I've already realized is that IRCC tests our patience to the core. :)

Reactions: prisai90

Rajshivani

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
19-04-2017
Med's Done....
19-06-2017
Need advice
I jus came to knw that my file is at NDVO.. and cic agent said that ur BG verification is in process.. what does this mean?

KNIGHTRIDER14

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Need advice
I jus came to knw that my file is at NDVO.. and cic agent said that ur BG verification is in process.. what does this mean?
it means its in progress...der r many applicants waiting at NDVO from march.so relax ur final decision will come from there.most probably they have moved to new delhi coz of load distribution.IN SHORT ITS NORMAL.

roni078

Jan 8, 2017
Hey Knightrider14,

Sure why not. Will pm you.

Regards
Hi Reedvin , Is there any email id you have . I need some help from you . I am in canada now but I need some info from hyderabad .. You can wats app me at 14168069885 (canada number ) Thanks

Bharath1990

Jun 21, 2016
Yawwnnnnnnnn

Still at NA

Day 150
Hi @prisai90 , I am on day 146. Except for the medical there has been no progress. Moreover I don't understand why the PNP applicants cases take more to review since the candidates profile has already been reviewed by the respective province.
Anyways eagerly and patiently waiting! Good luck to you.

Reactions: prisai90

Hopeless_despo

Star Member
Sep 3, 2016
Hi all.
Is there any way of contacting the NDVO to get an update of my PR application. I have been chasing it since March of this month. The only update that i see is the medical approval in my cic account which expires on Feb-2018.
Upon sending the web request form I got an email stating that my file is being handled outside Canada. When I called NDVO through the available contact number they refused to share the update of my file through phone as it was against their policy which I totally respect.
If any of you could share an alternate approach for the same kindly feel free so.
Im waiting since January buddy :(

CuriousIndian

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
India
Category........
AOR Received.
20-Jan-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
Hi,
Guys one question i am sinp paper based applicant from india.
i submitted my file on 12th july,16 and received the AOR on 2nd Nov,16
than i received medical request and rprf 18th Dec,16 both of them submitted on 22nd Dec,16.
but till now there is no response from CIC i am little worried about my case.
is any experience member can help me to understand the current scenario and chances of status approved.
Order fot GCMS notes without any second thoughts...you will get lot of clarity...