+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

mohanmurugan

Dec 15, 2015
A_23aug said:
I sent the same on Apr. 14 and same got reached on 17th as there were holidays in between. I also have the same status in my tracking ID. Hope it will take time as they say it almost take 10 days so we will have to keep waiting as there is no other ways.

As we are all eagerly waiting it is getting annoying as we have already waited so long so hope we can for some more days. :D
Yup.. Completely agree with you. Submitted on 13-Apr-2017, the Executive said it will take 7-10 working days... Waiting to see the how the visa looks like (Curiosity)...

May be i can google it

jasmine2407

Apr 18, 2017
Hello all..
I have a big big concern. I received ppr on 17.04.2017, but the address written below my name is my husband's new delhi address, (where I currently reside), but my passport holds my punjab address, the one at which pcc n everything else was done. I didn't get my address changed on the passport and the proof of marriage was my marriage certificate throughout the process. Now when passport goes for stamping to NDVO, can it b an issue? Should i do something abt it? Or am I worrying too much? Kindly help please. Im getting nervous and perturbed!

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Hello friends,

Should we send our passports to New Delhi?
Or it is ok if we send them at VFS global offices in respective states?

A_23aug

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Feb-2016
Doc's Request.
23-Aug-2016
Nomination.....
07-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
05-JAN-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
jasmine2407 said:
Hello all..
I have a big big concern. I received ppr on 17.04.2017, but the address written below my name is my husband's new delhi address, (where I currently reside), but my passport holds my punjab address, the one at which pcc n everything else was done. I didn't get my address changed on the passport and the proof of marriage was my marriage certificate throughout the process. Now when passport goes for stamping to NDVO, can it b an issue? Should i do something abt it? Or am I worrying too much? Kindly help please. Im getting nervous and perturbed!
First I would suggest do not panic since people will do wrong in this kind of situations. You dont have to worry at all for these issues. you have not misinterpreted any one. keep that in your mind. And without complete verification they have also not issued you your PPR letter.Just have patience and simple send your passport for stamping along with your husband passport as per the guideline mentioned it the letter. they will normally stamp that and send it to your VFS office. Just dont ask VFS to courier to your any address. Tell them you will collect the same from there office.
All the best and congratulation for the PPR.

A_23aug

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Feb-2016
Doc's Request.
23-Aug-2016
Nomination.....
07-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
05-JAN-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
jpv2212 said:
Hello friends,

Should we send our passports to New Delhi?
Or it is ok if we send them at VFS global offices in respective states?
Please submit your passport at your location VFS office. Do not send it with any courier. Just visit the VFS office they will do as per there requirements.

Luckyguy05

Star Member
Dec 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all, just received the PPR...

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
A_23aug said:
Please submit your passport at your location VFS office. Do not send it with any courier. Just visit the VFS office they will do as per there requirements.
You mean to say we have to go in-person to submit passports to VFS offices. Right ?

And, what about re-collecting the same from VFS?

kittU2000

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Same here. I think Friday being holiday has added more time to our wait. I was told four to five working days. Keeping my fingers crossed and waiting for the mail and message. Hope to get it soon. :) :)

mohanmurugan said:
Yup.. Completely agree with you. Submitted on 13-Apr-2017, the Executive said it will take 7-10 working days... Waiting to see the how the visa looks like (Curiosity)...

May be i can google it

Mechanical Engg

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 15,2017
Nomination.....
Dec 16,2016
AOR Received.
Mar 15,2017

Ajku

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
25-11-2016
Med's Done....
25-11-2016
kittU2000 said:
Same here. I think Friday being holiday has added more time to our wait. I was told four to five working days. Keeping my fingers crossed and waiting for the mail and message. Hope to get it soon. :) :)
mohanmurugan said:

May be i can google it
A_23aug said:
I sent the same on Apr. 14 and same got reached on 17th as there were holidays in between. I also have the same status in my tracking ID. Hope it will take time as they say it almost take 10 days so we will have to keep waiting as there is no other ways.

As we are all eagerly waiting it is getting annoying as we have already waited so long so hope we can for some more days. :D
andyincanada said:
Has anyone who submitted passports last week got it back? I sent mine on Apr 12, was delivered on Apr 13. Current status is ... processing at NDVO ...

Today is the 5th working day! Nervous.
Dear All,
Please update your timelines as I also have submitted my pp to vfs on 18th. please update whenever you get the visa stamped.
thanks

Ayam93

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just GOT PPR !!!! m so happy ! thanks everyone on this forum on all there help, without help from this forum this would have been really hard to get PR.

I got the PPR in CIC account ! my background was changed from NA to In Process on 17th.

montu1083

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2017
Nomination.....
03/12/2016
AOR Received.
17/01/2017
Passport Req..
31/05/2017
Ayam93 said:
Just GOT PPR !!!! m so happy ! thanks everyone on this forum on all there help, without help from this forum this would have been really hard to get PR.

I got the PPR in CIC account ! my background was changed from NA to In Process on 17th.
Congratulations Dude... I request you to share ur timeline along with stream...

Have a great time