+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

Shilpa.Pahwa

Star Member
May 3, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
rajkamalmohanram said:
Oh my. Did you check your junk e-mail. This is clearly a mistake - either they missed to send your PPR or it got lost in junk e-mail. Please raise a CSE immediately and mention your situation.
I have not received any message in my CIC account though all PPR from NDVO come in My CIC account. Don't know if raising the CSEwould help as its been 3 months I am trying to add my newborn in my application via CSE but nothing happened so far, receiving very generic emails with no sense from them in response of CSE.

cat_woman

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-06-2016
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
Med's Request
19-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
08-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-06-2017
LANDED..........
08-07-2017
cat_woman said:
Ok! Any idea if the sending and receiving address can be any other than what has been stated in the application? If incase I am in another state than my own when i receive PPR then can I send the passport from there and recieve back on that address?
If anyone can shed some light on this would be great.. Thanks!!

Nik2408

Mar 15, 2017
Is it advisable for both husband wife to move together or primary go first n then after a while the dependent follows.

Ayam93

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mits0829 said:
Hi guys, any recent PPR? Specifically pnp-o?
yes
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-in-january-2017-connect-here-t467258.0.html;msg5943919#msg5943919

crips

Jan 31, 2017
kittU2000 said:
Pls don't try to get pcc from local state police. You will mess up your case forever. Go to psk and submit only that. That is the only valid pcc
But before Jan 2017, only those who live in NCR and Punjab were allowed by cic to submit pcc from psk. Before that for rest of india, pcc was to be obtained from local police station only. Those who have applied for PR before Jan 2017, would have submitted pcc issued by local police station only. Also it was not mentioned that pcc had to be obtained from every city applicant lived in. In that case, on what grounds can cic reject application if applicant has lived in various cities and submitted pcc only from local police station of the current city he is living in.

kittU2000

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
PCC obtained from PSK is the the valid one, reason that is issued after through inquiry. Please dont submit the other one only. You have to have it from PSK too. I am telling you from my very personal experience.

crips said:
But before Jan 2017, only those who live in NCR and Punjab were allowed by cic to submit pcc from psk. Before that for rest of india, pcc was to be obtained from local police station only. Those who have applied for PR before Jan 2017, would have submitted pcc issued by local police station only. Also it was not mentioned that pcc had to be obtained from every city applicant lived in. In that case, on what grounds can cic reject application if applicant has lived in various cities and submitted pcc only from local police station of the current city he is living in.

Ayam93

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crips said:
But PCC from PSK is needed if you have lived in multiple cities.

In end i ll say just get the PCC from PSK as its the most easy way to get PCC and the most likely you are not going to get any questions from CIC

ppr20

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
yes
AOR Received.
January 11,2017
Interview........
completed
Passport Req..
yes
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Hello respected forum members,

My AOR is 11 Jan.2017, FSW outlland, LMIA 600 points and CRS is 950.
i got just email about schedule of interview on 26 April, i am very stressed now, i heard that interview is usually scheduled to refuse the application, any idea and please guide me why there is interview and how should i prepare.Is this interview is scheduled because i have Job offer and lmia approved from outside CANADA, i am from india. they also said to bring the imm0008, schedule A, schedule 3, original passports.is this interview is because of my LMIA or any other reason. under current expres entry system do they inform the outcome of interview immidiately or do they inform online in my CIC account,please help

Niku2184

Jan 8, 2016
ppr20 said:

i got just email about schedule of interview on 26 April, i am very stressed now, i heard that interview is usually scheduled to refuse the application, any idea and please guide me why there is interview and how should i prepare.Is this interview is scheduled because i hbbave Job offer and lmia approved from outside CANADA, i am from india. they also said to bring the imm0008, schedule A, schedule 3, original passports.is this interview is because of my LMIA or any other reason. under current expres entry system do they inform the outcome of interview immidiately or do they inform online in my CIC account,please help
R u completed ur medical and paid landing fee. And whats status of ur apllication on ESAC and gckey shows and for interview refer this link http://www.sacanada.org/topic/20843-background-check-what-happens-good-read/#comment-165127 may be usufull for u

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ppr20 said:

i got just email about schedule of interview on 26 April, i am very stressed now, i heard that interview is usually scheduled to refuse the application, any idea and please guide me why there is interview and how should i prepare.Is this interview is scheduled because i have Job offer and lmia approved from outside CANADA, i am from india. they also said to bring the imm0008, schedule A, schedule 3, original passports.is this interview is because of my LMIA or any other reason. under current expres entry system do they inform the outcome of interview immidiately or do they inform online in my CIC account,please help
Interview is not necessarily for rejection. An interview is scheduled if an officer thinks in-person scrutiny/review is required to ensure that you are eligible and not inadmissible. Don't worry too much about it - Prepare well. You might be asked a few questions about your work, about your family, about your past travels, funds etc. Carry ALL documentation that you submitted along with your e-APR (also carry any additional documents that might be of relevance - like tax returns, source of funds etc.

Below is a list of questions from a latest interview -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/prepare-an-interview-t3109.0.html;msg5756599#msg5756599

This is not the interview experience of an EE applicant but you can use it for reference.

Good luck! Just be cool and answer truthfully.

ppr20

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
yes
AOR Received.
January 11,2017
Interview........
completed
Passport Req..
yes
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
rajkamalmohanram said:
Interview is not necessarily for rejection. An interview is scheduled if an officer thinks in-person scrutiny/review is required to ensure that you are eligible and not inadmissible. Don't worry too much about it - Prepare well. You might be asked a few questions about your work, about your family, about your past travels, funds etc. Carry ALL documentation that you submitted along with your e-APR (also carry any additional documents that might be of relevance - like tax returns, source of funds etc.

Below is a list of questions from a latest interview -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/prepare-an-interview-t3109.0.html;msg5756599#msg5756599

This is not the interview experience of an EE applicant but you can use it for reference.

Good luck! Just be cool and answer truthfully.
Thanks respected Raj,

Thanks for response
what under current express entry system do they inform the outcome of interview immidiately or do they inform online in my CIC account.

ppr20

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
yes
AOR Received.
January 11,2017
Interview........
completed
Passport Req..
yes
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Niku2184 said:
R u completed ur medical and paid landing fee. And whats status of ur apllication on ESAC and gckey shows and for interview refer this link http://www.sacanada.org/topic/20843-background-check-what-happens-good-read/#comment-165127 may be usufull for u
hello,
thanks for reply,

yes medical passed already on Feb 8. 2017, its online application, its saying interview scheduled and a letter attached my cic account for intreview and to bring the documents and IMM0008 FORMS, schedule A and schedule 3 form, family info form,original passports.please advise

kittU2000

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
I suggest you not to dwell on negative thoughts. Go with full confidence and pleasing mind. You will transffer the same energy to the visa officer. You will report victory. All the best :) :)

ppr20 said:

andyincanada

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2016
Nomination.....
27-10-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2016
Med's Done....
20-10-2016
Passport Req..
12 Apr 2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-Apr-2017
Has anyone who submitted passports last week got it back? I sent mine on Apr 12, was delivered on Apr 13. Current status is ... processing at NDVO ...

Today is the 5th working day! Nervous.

A_23aug

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Feb-2016
Doc's Request.
23-Aug-2016
Nomination.....
07-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
05-JAN-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
andyincanada said:
Has anyone who submitted passports last week got it back? I sent mine on Apr 12, was delivered on Apr 13. Current status is ... processing at NDVO ...

Today is the 5th working day! Nervous.
I sent the same on Apr. 14 and same got reached on 17th as there were holidays in between. I also have the same status in my tracking ID. Hope it will take time as they say it almost take 10 days so we will have to keep waiting as there is no other ways.

As we are all eagerly waiting it is getting annoying as we have already waited so long so hope we can for some more days. :D