+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
aniket2789 said:
Wow..... got the golden Mail right now....Thanks so much canadavisa forum and all the members who are helping each other selflessly... Love you all
Thanks a lot Raj, ROckytg , Asivad anc, Viveks, legal falcon, Stanlee..and all others.
Congrats...

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
mits0829 said:
Any PNP-O whose eAPR is after Nov 2016 still waiting for PPR?
Or any recent PPRs for PNP-O, preferable eAPR dec 2016 or jan 2017?
me too waiting for PPR...

srijan1

Dec 11, 2016
Could anyone please help --
I have received my PPR, but my marital status has changed since ITA. I have filled an IRCC web form (delhi and canada) and have also sent emails to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca with the marriage certificate and other supporting document (viz. husband's PR card), but i havent received any reply from them yet.

Should I be sending hard copies of my documents while submitting passport to VFS? Can someone guide me?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
srijan1 said:
Could anyone please help --
I have received my PPR, but my marital status has changed since ITA. I have filled an IRCC web form (delhi and canada) and have also sent emails to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca with the marriage certificate and other supporting document (viz. husband's PR card), but i havent received any reply from them yet.

Should I be sending hard copies of my documents while submitting passport to VFS? Can someone guide me?
Did you get married before you submitted your PR application or after it?

If you got married after submitting your PR application, you should inform IRCC and they might request documents such as PCC, meds, PP and additional POF for your spouse via a CSE to the visa office from which you received PPR. Hard copies are not required. Once your spouse is added to application, the VO might require you to return your PP along with your spouse's PP and issue new visas and COPRs to both.

If you got married before you submitted your PR application but you submitted it mentioning that you are single, then that might be considered misrepresentation.

Aniclb

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 23-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
Hi

My timeline is as below
Program: PNP OINP
EE created: 23-04-2016
OINP Invite: 25-04-2016
PNP Nomination : 21st Dec 2016
ITA : 22nd Dec 2016
e-APR submitted : 26th Jan 2017
Medical passed : 22nd Febr 2017

From 22nd Febr 2017 till date, my status was the following :

Description Status
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

On 9th April 2017, when I randomly logged in CIC, my status remained the same except that BG is now Non Applicable. All the rest remain the same.
My question is – How come that my review of eligibility is still on ?
Since many of you, have a similar timeline as mine, thought of sharing my status change.

Looks like NDVO (from what I read in the previous messages) is processing the Dec 2016 AOR, humhum ..... Looks like a slow processing centre ?

Luckyguy05

Star Member
Dec 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aniket2789 said:
Wow..... got the golden Mail right now....Thanks so much canadavisa forum and all the members who are helping each other selflessly... Love you all
Thanks a lot Raj, ROckytg , Asivad anc, Viveks, legal falcon, Stanlee..and all others.
Congrats!

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
Aniclb said:
Hi

My timeline is as below
Program: PNP OINP
EE created: 23-04-2016
OINP Invite: 25-04-2016
PNP Nomination : 21st Dec 2016
ITA : 22nd Dec 2016
e-APR submitted : 26th Jan 2017
Medical passed : 22nd Febr 2017

From 22nd Febr 2017 till date, my status was the following :

Description Status
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

On 9th April 2017, when I randomly logged in CIC, my status remained the same except that BG is now Non Applicable. All the rest remain the same.
My question is – How come that my review of eligibility is still on ?
Since many of you, have a similar timeline as mine, thought of sharing my status change.

Looks like NDVO (from what I read in the previous messages) is processing the Dec 2016 AOR, humhum ..... Looks like a slow processing centre ?
NDVO processing issssssss...I have no words to say...A hope that has kept us lively...

srijan1

Dec 11, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Did you get married before you submitted your PR application or after it?

If you got married after submitting your PR application, you should inform IRCC and they might request documents such as PCC, meds, PP and additional POF for your spouse via a CSE to the visa office from which you received PPR. Hard copies are not required. Once your spouse is added to application, the VO might require you to return your PP along with your spouse's PP and issue new visas and COPRs to both.

If you got married before you submitted your PR application but you submitted it mentioning that you are single, then that might be considered misrepresentation.

No I got married long after submitting my PR application. And they will not need any of those documents that you mentioned before my husband is already a PR in Canada. All that they need is marriage certificate and his PR card copy. How do i raise a CSE to the new delhi visa office? Any help please?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
aniket2789 said:
Congratulations! :)

All the very best!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
srijan1 said:
No I got married long after submitting my PR application. And they will not need any of those documents that you mentioned before my husband is already a PR in Canada. All that they need is marriage certificate and his PR card copy. How do i raise a CSE to the new delhi visa office? Any help please?
Okay, I did not notice that your husband is a PR. So, yea, PR card and marriage certificate will do.

Raise CSE to NDVO here -->

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi

srijan1

Dec 11, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Okay, I did not notice that your husband is a PR. So, yea, PR card and marriage certificate will do.

Raise CSE to NDVO here -->

secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Thank you so much replying so quickly. I have raised a CSE there a few days ago, but I havent got any reply :( I am assuming that is ok.. I am on my way to VFS to submit my passport. Should I wait for an acknowledgement from IRCC newdelhi? or should i got ahead submit my passport? Thank you so much again for the quick reply.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
srijan1 said:
Thank you so much replying so quickly. I have raised a CSE there a few days ago, but I havent got any reply :( I am assuming that is ok.. I am on my way to VFS to submit my passport. Should I wait for an acknowledgement from IRCC newdelhi? or should i got ahead submit my passport? Thank you so much again for the quick reply.
IMO, generally, once you have raised a CSE to add someone to the application, you should wait for a reply. However, your husband is already a PR and any information about PR/Citizen dependent(s) on application is purely for administrative purposes. So, you might be okay in submitting the documents - please check with VFS once.

srijan1

Dec 11, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
IMO, generally, once you have raised a CSE to add someone to the application, you should wait for a reply. However, your husband is already a PR and any information about PR/Citizen dependent(s) on application is purely for administrative purposes. So, you might be okay in submitting the documents - please check with VFS once.
Thank you. I submitted my passport. The lady at VFS said that I could also give her anything and everything that needs to be communicated to High Commission Canada (New Delhi office) with the passport.
So i wrote them a letter saying that I submitted IRCC web form (global/new delhi specific) and have also written emails to CPC-Ottawa and delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca, but havent got any reply and hence I have attached hard copies of marriage cert and pr card. Hopefully everything goes fine.