+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
mangat2016 said:
My background status is not applicable since 2 months
mine is going to be 3 (three) months... :( :'(

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
kittU2000 said:
That's how it goes on for most of the people till you get PPR. Time window is 6 months so hold on and be positive.
Thanks for the boost buddy...

james_in_007

Aug 6, 2014
hello Guys,

why do u want to apply for Canada , there are no jobs here . Come only if u r ready to do labour jobs.

There would be hidden discrimination(not on ur face) by companies in hiring you if u r are from Asia , whites gets priority in every job.

i moved here in 2015 and was a senior professional in INDIA with qualification from IIM but am doing labour jobs in warehouse ... what looks good may not be good ......i burnt my bridges before moving here so difficult to return
but guys think n apply only if u r ready for low jobs like cleaner/waiter/labor etc.

sincere advice.

mohanmurugan

Dec 15, 2015
kittU2000 said:
That's how it goes on for most of the people till you get PPR. Time window is 6 months so hold on and be positive.
Hi,

Thanks to this forum and so many individuals who shared / advised here

Yesterday, i have received the PPR Mail.. There are few things i wanted to share here. This is about the status change and time taken etc..

Application Stream - PNP-O
eAPR Date - 10-Dec-2016
Medical Passed - 29-Dec-2016
PPR Date - 12-Apr-2017

There was no change in BG Check EVER... It was a long wait 123 days.. I was concerned on no change in my BGC etc...
After PPR Message the status changed as "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"

If your BGC is not changed till date there is a possibility that the update in your account is not done, but your file is actually moving to the next levels and you will suddenly get your PPR mail on one fine day

All the best to those who are waiting for the PPR - Hope to see everyone share their PPR Updates..

mohanmurugan

Dec 15, 2015
james_in_007 said:
hello Guys,

why do u want to apply for Canada , there are no jobs here . Come only if u r ready to do labour jobs.

There would be hidden discrimination(not on ur face) by companies in hiring you if u r are from Asia , whites gets priority in every job.

i moved here in 2015 and was a senior professional in INDIA with qualification from IIM but am doing labour jobs in warehouse ... what looks good may not be good ......i burnt my bridges before moving here so difficult to return
but guys think n apply only if u r ready for low jobs like cleaner/waiter/labor etc.

sincere advice.
Thanks James for the advise...

I think the prudent step is to prepare mentally that you will start from '0' whenever you move to a different country..

After you start with entry levels growth dynamics depends on how you perform... There is discrimination everywhere in this world, live with it.

And my friend - In my opinion there are no low jobs... If you are really frustrated.. Do something about it. Writing bad about anything in public forums don't help anyone..

On the lighter note, do you seriously think a message like yours will make any difference in a forum where people are waiting for their PPR???

All the best for a positive turnaround ...

siddharthbala

Jan 12, 2016
Mississauga
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2016
Doc's Request.
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Request
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
14-12-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2017
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
mohanmurugan said:
Thanks James for the advise...

I think the prudent step is to prepare mentally that you will start from '0' whenever you move to a different country..

After you start with entry levels growth dynamics depends on how you perform... There is discrimination everywhere in this world, live with it.

And my friend - In my opinion there are no low jobs... If you are really frustrated.. Do something about it. Writing bad about anything in public forums don't help anyone..

On the lighter note, do you seriously think a message like yours will make any difference in a forum where people are waiting for their PPR???

All the best for a positive turnaround ...
I honestly thought IIM held their graduates to a better standard of quality when I read that poorly written forum post.

You are entitled to nothing more than access when you move to a different land to start a new life. If you expected that you could simply "pick up where you left off" in India/country of origin and just have folks in the new country take you at your word about your capabilities, you're going to have a bad time. THAT is reality.

You will have to slog, rebuild a life and if your skills are worth a damn, it'll show. I know people who have both succeeded beyond their wildest dreams and failed miserably. The key difference in both groups was attitude. One group thought fit to burn their bridges and had an entitlement complex the size of Neptune. The other went in with the bleakest expectation, slogged, rounded out their personalities, kept learning new things, worked on their communication skills, and succeeded. . It wasn't just their power of sheer will, either - they were backed by spouses who supported them, took on a fair share of the responsibility, powered through and are very, very comfortable today.

One such family is a close friend of ours. Left for Canada five years ago with nothing more than the Proof of Funds; Husband clawed his way up again from being a food delivery driver for a few months after their landing to working in his qualified profession (Shipping and Logistics) within a year. Wife worked long hours in a Fast food restaurant to get a foot in the door in her actual qualified field (catering) and succeeded not long after her husband. They just closed on their house and their children are doing exceedingly well too; one of the children I used to babysit is now studying medicine in an Ivy League college with a scholarship.

I am not a Christian, but one of the quotations outside of the Desiderata(http://mwkworks.com/desiderata.html) that I read on the fridge every morning when I wake up is something from Pope John Paul, which goes:

All life demands struggle. Those who have everything given to them become lazy, selfish, and insensitive to the real values of life. The very striving and hard work that we so constantly try to avoid is the major building block in the person we are today.
So far, it resonates well with me because it keeps me in focus. I have a strong family and friends circle that will support my goal no matter what. If I give up on life, I deserve the misery that I get, so I use that fear of failure to keep me fighting to get the things that I want because I earned it.

So yeah, Life is a struggle. Keep fighting - for yourself, for your family and friends that believe in you, for the things that you wanted but couldn't have. The world owes you nothing that you haven't fought for to earn for yourself.

raven00090

Oct 27, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
siddharthbala said:
I honestly thought IIM held their graduates to a better standard of quality when I read that poorly written forum post.

You are entitled to nothing more than access when you move to a different land to start a new life. If you expected that you could simply "pick up where you left off" in India/country of origin and just have folks in the new country take you at your word about your capabilities, you're going to have a bad time. THAT is reality.

You will have to slog, rebuild a life and if your skills are worth a damn, it'll show. I know people who have both succeeded beyond their wildest dreams and failed miserably. The key difference in both groups was attitude. One group thought fit to burn their bridges and had an entitlement complex the size of Neptune. The other went in with the bleakest expectation, slogged, rounded out their personalities, kept learning new things, worked on their communication skills, and succeeded. . It wasn't just their power of sheer will, either - they were backed by spouses who supported them, took on a fair share of the responsibility, powered through and are very, very comfortable today.

One such family is a close friend of ours. Left for Canada five years ago with nothing more than the Proof of Funds; Husband clawed his way up again from being a food delivery driver for a few months after their landing to working in his qualified profession (Shipping and Logistics) within a year. Wife worked long hours in a Fast food restaurant to get a foot in the door in her actual qualified field (catering) and succeeded not long after her husband. They just closed on their house and their children are doing exceedingly well too; one of the children I used to babysit is now studying medicine in an Ivy League college with a scholarship.

I am not a Christian, but one of the quotations outside of the Desiderata(http://mwkworks.com/desiderata.html) that I read on the fridge every morning when I wake up is something from Pope John Paul, which goes:

So far, it resonates well with me because it keeps me in focus. I have a strong family and friends circle that will support my goal no matter what. If I give up on life, I deserve the misery that I get, so I use that fear of failure to keep me fighting to get the things that I want because I earned it.

So yeah, Life is a struggle. Keep fighting - for yourself, for your family and friends that believe in you, for the things that you wanted but couldn't have. The world owes you nothing that you haven't fought for to earn for yourself.
I second this. In just the two years I was in Canada, I faced zero discrimination, and contrary to that person's entire post, I was treated really well and made to feel so welcome. Job-wise, I'd say I succeeded beyond my expectations. I got two on-campus jobs while studying in Canada, took on roles like peer mentor later on, and then got a job in my profession of IT (never had to start anywhere else) in just under 4 months on a full-time permanent job which I held for one year before having to return. So yeah, I'd say do not take those words by James at face value, it is up to you, what you make of your time and life in Canada.

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
mohanmurugan said:
Hi,

Yesterday, i have received the PPR Mail.. There are few things i wanted to share here. This is about the status change and time taken etc..

eAPR Date - 10-Dec-2016
PPR Date - 12-Apr-2017

There was no change in BG Check EVER... It was a long wait 123 days.. I was concerned on no change in my BGC etc...
After PPR Message the status changed as "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"

If your BGC is not changed till date there is a possibility that the update in your account is not done, but your file is actually moving to the next levels and you will suddenly get your PPR mail on one fine day

All the best to those who are waiting for the PPR - Hope to see everyone share their PPR Updates..
Congrats for PPR...Hope this day will come soon for rest of us...

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
james_in_007 said:
hello Guys,

sincere advice.
Dear unknown stranger..

If there is one thing certain from your post, it is the fact that you are definitely not an IIM product.. IIPM maybe.. It is also clear why you struggled to get a job..

In this day and age of information availability where people have all the required info to make an informed decision, dyu think thousands would apply for a PR if it was known to them that the job scene in Canada is ridiculously poor and everyone landing there has to be "ready for low jobs like cleaner/waiter/labor", to quote your words.. Dyu really think people are that dumb?

I took the decision to apply after no less than 7, yes seven, of my friends moved to Canada and found respectable jobs in their own domains (3 IT, 3 consulting, 1 core engineering robotics) in less than a month of landing.. Though I must add that none of them are from "IIM".. So maybe its because you are too smart for Canada.. I'm sure atleast 80% of people on this thread know friends and acquaintances who have moved and were able to find a job.. So please stop spreading ridiculous rumours..

Good luck..

cat_woman

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-06-2016
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
Med's Request
19-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
08-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-06-2017
LANDED..........
08-07-2017
mohanmurugan said:
Hi,

eAPR Date - 10-Dec-2016
PPR Date - 12-Apr-2017

Congratulations!! My timeline is practically almost similar to yours so I'm hoping that maybe my PPR mail will be arriving soon too. And I am also relieved to read about your background check never changing till you got the mail as I seem to be facing the same situation with no changes in BG check, but then again I have had issues with my cic account since the start. Hoping for the best and good news soon.
Appreciate that you shared this information.

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
Neel0526 said:
my gcms was generated on 18th Feb, in the gcms everything is fine... last comment "Appears to meet eligibility, Ready to Finalize" Since then no movement by NDVO... :(
Hi,

In how many days CIC provide GCMS notes after filling the application for GCMS notes?

saikris12

Star Member
Aug 9, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
10-08-2017
mohanmurugan said:
Hi,

eAPR Date - 10-Dec-2016
PPR Date - 12-Apr-2017

Congratulations..My timeline is identical to yours. Only that my medicals took a while to change to passed. Not sure if that effects the processing time though. Thanks for the update.