+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumitbhutanigwl said:
Guys,I have recently received ITA (5th Apr), and I need some help from you
I have experience of 2 companies for which I do not want to claim points. I plan to add them in the personal history section. Do I need to write about it in LOE?

Also, I have added my spouse's work experience of 5 years (all out of Canada) in my EE profile, and now after receiving ITA I cannot remove it. What should I do now? Should I upload experience letter and mention it in LOE?
Same was the case with me, but no spouse.
You can mention it as it forms part of your personal history in the past 10 years. Your points would be from your primary and main employment that qualifies and suffices for points. Just briefly mention it in the LOE.

Regarding the wife, why do you wish to remove it? If you hold the relevant docs then upload it and summarize it in the LOE.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
royce110 said:
Same was the case with me, but no spouse.
You can mention it as it forms part of your personal history in the past 10 years. Your points would be from your primary and main employment that qualifies and suffices for points. Just briefly mention it in the LOE.

Regarding the wife, why do you wish to remove it? If you hold the relevant docs then upload it and summarize it in the LOE.
preferable to remove becoz spouse experience gets 0 points regardless of how many years experience he/she has...

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:
preferable to remove becoz spouse experience gets 0 points regardless of how many years experience he/she has...
Makes sense, however I believe he wasn't able to remove it from the EE profile. Either ways summarize it in LOE.

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
sumitbhutanigwl said:
Guys,I have recently received ITA (5th Apr), and I need some help from you
I have experience of 2 companies for which I do not want to claim points. I plan to add them in the personal history section. Do I need to write about it in LOE?

Also, I have added my spouse's work experience of 5 years (all out of Canada) in my EE profile, and now after receiving ITA I cannot remove it. What should I do now? Should I upload experience letter and mention it in LOE?
There is a qualitative aspect to every application apart from the quantitative side. So it is advisable to submit proof of your wife's experience. Even though it does not carry any points. But just while they are evaluating your application, they know that they are admitting a skilled resource into their country who in some way or other may contribute to their economy.

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
Hope this week will bring PPR rain...Anyone reported PPR today?

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
etcoflife said:
Your timeline is scary ! Hope you will get it soon. Good Luck this week. May I know your NOC?
Thanks
Thanks buddy. My NOC is also mentioned in my timeline on the left i.e. 2171...

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
manpreetcan said:
Dude when did you get the medical request,and when its status displayed as Passed?

Please update.
In EE, they don't send a medical request. As part of the process while filing for PR online, you have to provide the medical details which I did it on 02 Dec 2016 and my medical passed by IRCC on 06 Dec 2016.

Jim robster

Mar 29, 2017
Dear Experts,

I plan to get into the EE Pool in mid July 2017 when I complete 1 year work ex. I should have a CRS >450 when I enter and I intend to apply in Sept / Oct whenever I get drawn. Visa office will most likely be NDVO.
I had a few specific queries with regard to the Proof of Work Ex requirement.

I work in a big 4 firm and due to certain personal constraints it is very difficult for me to continue in such a role. I will be obtaining a proof of work experience certificate as soon as I complete a year in mid July, then wait to be drawn after getting into the pool.

My queries are
1.IF I get a proof of WE letter stating that I am currently employed at this firm and submit my e-APR in Aug - Sept with that letter, and assuming it takes 6 months from when I submit to get my application fully processed (AoR --> PPR) , does it amount to misrepresentation if I resign somewhere just after submitting the e-APR (my notice period is 3 months). ???
I ask this as when they carry out background verification towards the end of the processing time and find out I am on notice period/or I have already left the firm and am NOT currently employed with them anymore.
I am only claiming points for 1 year of foreign Work Ex

2.If the above case may amount to misrepresentation.
Can I submit in my Letter of Explanation that I may or may not resign from my current firm during the processing time (AoR --> PPR) owing to certain personal constraints and that I need to prepare for and sit for exams for higher studies (like the GRE)??
Will such an explanation suffice for the Visa Officer without assuming too much??

Any help by experts on the above queries will be greatly appreciated. :)

aniket2789

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Pune , India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
17-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2017
LANDED..........
19-07-2017
Neel0526 said:
In EE, they don't send a medical request. As part of the process while filing for PR online, you have to provide the medical details which I did it on 02 Dec 2016 and my medical passed by IRCC on 06 Dec 2016.
Hi , I have similar timeline but 10 days behind you in AOR. Even My file is transfered to NDVO on 19th Jan And since then there was no processing of the file as per GCMS Notes generated on 9th March. When were your GCMS notes generated . I am waiting for RPRF request.
As per my GCMS Eligibility was not Started.

Agent Review (14th Jan 2017): A11.2 decision: Met75(2)FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- Appears Met 76(1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS: Review Required Work Experience FSW points total: 77 Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points at invitation to apply(ITA): 478 CRS minimum score for round: 475 Current CRS Score: 478 I have reviewed information and documents for foreign work experience with ****** Limited Primary NOC 1113 with ****** Limited Submitted reference letter confirms applicant’s employment in declared occupation throughout specified period, and describes duties which are consistent with NOC Skill Level A. Reference letter confirms full-time employment. eDoc13******

The review in work experience worries me
Hope our files move ahead in this month...

firstone

Jun 29, 2015
Jim robster said:
Dear Experts,

I plan to get into the EE Pool in mid July 2017 when I complete 1 year work ex. I should have a CRS >450 when I enter and I intend to apply in Sept / Oct whenever I get drawn. Visa office will most likely be NDVO.
I had a few specific queries with regard to the Proof of Work Ex requirement.

I work in a big 4 firm and due to certain personal constraints it is very difficult for me to continue in such a role. I will be obtaining a proof of work experience certificate as soon as I complete a year in mid July, then wait to be drawn after getting into the pool.

My queries are
1.IF I get a proof of WE letter stating that I am currently employed at this firm and submit my e-APR in Aug - Sept with that letter, and assuming it takes 6 months from when I submit to get my application fully processed (AoR --> PPR) , does it amount to misrepresentation if I resign somewhere just after submitting the e-APR (my notice period is 3 months). ???
I ask this as when they carry out background verification towards the end of the processing time and find out I am on notice period/or I have already left the firm and am NOT currently employed with them anymore.
I am only claiming points for 1 year of foreign Work Ex

2.If the above case may amount to misrepresentation.
Can I submit in my Letter of Explanation that I may or may not resign from my current firm during the processing time (AoR --> PPR) owing to certain personal constraints and that I need to prepare for and sit for exams for higher studies (like the GRE)??
Will such an explanation suffice for the Visa Officer without assuming too much??

Any help by experts on the above queries will be greatly appreciated. :)
Guys I would request you to post your queries to the relevant threads. These threads are followed by lot of people who are with the similar timeline or LVOs. when ever there is a notification/new post here, the followers tend to login here in an anticipation to find and update regarding the movement of the files/applications. it is disheartening to find only a non relevant post.
So I am requesting all the fellow applicants to divert these questions to the correct threads where these questions are already answered or can be answered by all the experts.
AND Jim you can do some research and find or post your query here.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html
Hope it helps. good luck

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
aniket2789 said:
Hi , I have similar timeline but 10 days behind you in AOR. Even My file is transfered to NDVO on 19th Jan And since then there was no processing of the file as per GCMS Notes generated on 9th March. When were your GCMS notes generated . I am waiting for RPRF request.
As per my GCMS Eligibility was not Started.

Agent Review (14th Jan 2017): A11.2 decision: Met75(2)FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- Appears Met 76(1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS: Review Required Work Experience FSW points total: 77 Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points at invitation to apply(ITA): 478 CRS minimum score for round: 475 Current CRS Score: 478 I have reviewed information and documents for foreign work experience with ****** Limited Primary NOC 1113 with ****** Limited Submitted reference letter confirms applicant’s employment in declared occupation throughout specified period, and describes duties which are consistent with NOC Skill Level A. Reference letter confirms full-time employment. eDoc13******

The review in work experience worries me
Hope our files move ahead in this month...
my gcms was generated on 18th Feb, in the gcms everything is fine... last comment "Appears to meet eligibility, Ready to Finalize" Since then no movement by NDVO... :(

aniket2789

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Pune , India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
17-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2017
LANDED..........
19-07-2017
Neel0526 said:
my gcms was generated on 18th Feb, in the gcms everything is fine... last comment "Appears to meet eligibility, Ready to Finalize" Since then no movement by NDVO... :(
Have you ordered GCMS again...

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
firstone said:
Guys I would request you to post your queries to the relevant threads. These threads are followed by lot of people who are with the similar timeline or LVOs. when ever there is a notification/new post here, the followers tend to login here in an anticipation to find and update regarding the movement of the files/applications. it is disheartening to find only a non relevant post.
So I am requesting all the fellow applicants to divert these questions to the correct threads where these questions are already answered or can be answered by all the experts.
AND Jim you can do some research and find or post your query here.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html
Hope it helps. good luck
+1
Agreed.
Please refrain from hijacking other threads.
There are specific details being tracked here for specific applicants. Unrelated queries pertaining to other topics to be posted in relevant threads or start your own discussion/thread.