+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kamy said:
Hi All,

I had submitted my passport at VFS Delhi on 28th Feb and collected them today.
Few observations

1. My BG went into progress on 19th or 20th (at least that is what I noticed), visa issue date was 17th Feb
2. Visa expiry or landing date is exactly one year from the date Medicals were uploaded into MYCIC and it's not the date of medical exam.
3. They give you two copies of COPR letter for each candidate. One of the COPR copy has photo pasted, but it's not stamped or signed across. They return the second copy of photo.
4. Strangely, they don't have the photo on the visa affixed in the passport. I never saw any other country issuing visa without a photo, Is it same for all visa offices or it's just NDVO which issues such kind of visas?

The visa format has to be the same. It cannot be different from one VO to another.

5. VFS keeps the photocopy of passports and also the receipt they issued at the time of passport submission.
6. Main applicant has all the dependents mentioned in COPR
7. Each dependent's COPR have main applicant mentioned as dependent :)
8. Lastly,I don't see anything like First Landing place for PR formalities. There is province and city mentioned but not sure we can land at any place and that airport would have the Landing formalities facility. Would someone be able to comment on this?

If you are not a PNP applicant, then you can land anywhere but Quebec (Quebec landing strongly discouraged). If you are a Provincial Nominee, then it is strongly recommended that you land in the province of nomination. If that is not possible, then you should at least have an onward ticket to the province of nomination.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Raj, I'm SINP applicant. I believe there are international airports in Saskatoon and Regina but given the frequency it might be too costly.

sam_1011

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

is NDVO working Tomorrow? (on Saturdays)

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam_1011 said:
Guys,

is NDVO working Tomorrow? (on Saturdays)
No, they don't work on weeekends.

MonuTalli

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Hyderabad, INDIA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16th May 2016
AOR Received.
25th June 2016
IELTS Request
UP Front
Med's Request
UP Front
Passport Req..
15th February 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
18-05-2017
patnikrishna said:
yes, I'd like to know the same as I'm thinking to go tomorrow to vfs Mumbai
VFS works from Monday to Friday 9 AM to 4 PM. they don't work on saturday to sunday.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Thanks a ton man! Hope you get it by today!

Thanks guys, its been a fantastic ride. I hope to be with you all - this is more than just an immigration group!
Congratulations Raj! NDVO is processing faster than ever.

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
kamy said:
Hi All,

I had submitted my passport at VFS Delhi on 28th Feb and collected them today.
Few observations

1. My BG went into progress on 19th or 20th (at least that is what I noticed), visa issue date was 17th Feb
2. Visa expiry or landing date is exactly one year from the date Medicals were uploaded into MYCIC and it's not the date of medical exam.
3. They give you two copies of COPR letter for each candidate. One of the COPR copy has photo pasted, but it's not stamped or signed across. They return the second copy of photo.
4. Strangely, they don't have the photo on the visa affixed in the passport. I never saw any other country issuing visa without a photo, Is it same for all visa offices or it's just NDVO which issues such kind of visas?
5. VFS keeps the photocopy of passports and also the receipt they issued at the time of passport submission.
6. Main applicant has all the dependents mentioned in COPR
7. Each dependent's COPR have main applicant mentioned as dependent :)
8. Lastly,I don't see anything like First Landing place for PR formalities. There is province and city mentioned but not sure we can land at any place and that airport would have the Landing formalities facility. Would someone be able to comment on this?

Hi Kamy-can you clarify with point number 2.ihave confusion regarding the same.can you please tell what were the dates for you for both (date of exam,medical upload date)
thanks

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Raj.. Congrats buddy.. At last you are there.. Al the best for the rest of your journey

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kamy said:
Thanks Raj, I'm SINP applicant. I believe there are international airports in Saskatoon and Regina but given the frequency it might be too costly.
Recommend that you check Skyscanner.com in incognito mode. You'll find very good deals!

vidhu88

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Really happy for you Raj! :) You have been a great support by sharing your knowledge of this entire process.

I was wondering if your application status BGC ever changed to "In-Progress" as I noticed that it didn't change for a lot of other applicants.

montu1083

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2017
Nomination.....
03/12/2016
AOR Received.
17/01/2017
Passport Req..
31/05/2017
kamy said:
No, they don't work on weeekends.
Hi Kamy... I am also SINP applicant , waiting for PPR... But i have made few searches for flights to Saskatchewan... I couldn't find any direct flight for Saskatoon or Regina... All flights are through Toronto, Van Couver & Montreal... If you check flights from Metro City of India to Metro City of Canada, it'd quite cheap but as you extend your search to medium cities then it is getting costly...
I am still in search for good flights... If i'll find any then i'll definitely share here...

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Recommend that you check Skyscanner.com in incognito mode. You'll find very good deals!
Thanks Raj, just curious why incognito mode?

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
montu1083 said:
Hi Kamy... I am also SINP applicant , waiting for PPR... But i have made few searches for flights to Saskatchewan... I couldn't find any direct flight for Saskatoon or Regina... All flights are through Toronto, Van Couver & Montreal... If you check flights from Metro City of India to Metro City of Canada, it'd quite cheap but as you extend your search to medium cities then it is getting costly...
I am still in search for good flights... If i'll find any then i'll definitely share here...
Yes, Montu. I also see the changeover from Toronto,Vancouver,Calgary

smfcoder

Feb 19, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18.May.2016
Nomination.....
16.Nov.2016 ITA
AOR Received.
14.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
31.Jan.2017
Passport Req..
7.Apr.2017
VISA ISSUED...
4.May.2017
kamy said:
Thanks Raj, just curious why incognito mode?
So that they won't know what you've been looking for between multiple sessions. Ticketing websites are known to use this data to increase fares.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
girlgoneinternational said:
Congratulations to everyone who received PPR . Dropped my passport at VFS Delhi today

Great!!! You submitted personally. Next week I am expecting to receive my passport back.