+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

Arindam88

Oct 14, 2014
Hi,

I have received letter from CIC to submit my passport at VFS. Do you whats the time they usually take to stamp it. Will they take any interviews?

mkcan

Feb 19, 2017
shashar said:
Do you have dependents with either one of you with many instances of travels? Generally in that case they take more time in doing the checks. We are in same boat, though AOR is month and a half after that but I have seen many such cases. We are 4 applicants in total with one of us having major business travels in past 10 years.
Hey, can you please tell me if all PR files by default go to NDVO only or we can send it to Mumbai office too?

Mechanical Engg

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 15,2017
Nomination.....
Dec 16,2016
AOR Received.
Mar 15,2017
Dear plz help me out.
My wife is a principal applicant & she has 2 dependents me & my son. We are going for a medical exam. But after talking with the hospital staff related what documents we need to bring during medical exam we got confused.
They told us that u need to bring copy of ITA. But in ITA there is only principal applicant name not my & son name.
And they also told us that dependents need to bring sponsorship letter. Now from where I could bring sponsorship letters. And he was also saying that firstly, only principal applicant need to come for medical test & when embassy would say for the dependents medical test, then dependents need to come for medical test.
Is it write or wrong??

Plz guide me on this

mkcan said:
Hey, can you please tell me if all PR files by default go to NDVO only or we can send it to Mumbai office too?
the

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arindam88 said:
Hi,

I have received letter from CIC to submit my passport at VFS. Do you whats the time they usually take to stamp it. Will they take any interviews?
No, you just have to provide passports for visa stamping.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Mechanical Engg said:
Dear plz help me out.
My wife is a principal applicant & she has 2 dependents me & my son. We are going for a medical exam. But after talking with the hospital staff related what documents we need to bring during medical exam we got confused.
They told us that u need to bring copy of ITA. But in ITA there is only principal applicant name not my & son name.
And they also told us that dependents need to bring sponsorship letter. Now from where I could bring sponsorship letters. And he was also saying that firstly, only principal applicant need to come for medical test & when embassy would say for the dependents medical test, then dependents need to come for medical test.
Is it write or wrong??

Plz guide me on this

the
This -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ime-number-for-getting-a-medical-appointment-where-t470370.0.html;msg5720145#msg5720145

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mkcan said:
Apparently, all PR applications are processed AND the visas are stamped at New Delhi only.

If by "We can send it to Mumbai office too?", you meant submitting your passport to VFS in Mumbai, then yes, you can do that. VFS Mumbai will securely transmit your PP to NDVO and back.

Mechanical Engg

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 15,2017
Nomination.....
Dec 16,2016
AOR Received.
Mar 15,2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
This -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ime-number-for-getting-a-medical-appointment-where-t470370.0.html;msg5720145#msg5720145
Thanks raj

shritigr

Jul 14, 2016
Hey, do you really received anything on mailing address mentioned by you on forms or all updates are received on emails only? I am asking this because there are changes that I will be travelling for few weeks in coming months and do not want to miss any updates.

Akash022

Dec 21, 2015
Hi folks I submitted my express entry profile on FEB 16th 2017. When can i expect recieving a passport request

My time line
Oinp nomination 15 jan 2017
ITA 26 jan
app submitted/AOR: 16 Feb 2017
Medicals:upfront

sam_1011

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Akash022 said:
Hi folks I submitted my express entry profile on FEB 16th 2017. When can i expect recieving a passport request

My time line
Oinp nomination 15 jan 2017
ITA 26 jan
app submitted/AOR: 16 Feb 2017
Medicals:upfront
a passport request is to be expected at a later stage.

The next update would be about your "Medicals passed", keep checking your mycic account, you can see the updates NN > NS > NN > IP etc...

prcanada

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Hi guys,

need urgent help. My work experience for the past 2 years in Delhi, has been as a freelancer.
How can I show this experience, if I cannot get any employment letter.

Thanks

stalker

Sep 20, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01/10/2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request