+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
riya2492 said:
hello friends,
i have a question regarding CSE case. my aor is 18 oct and i missed some information like stamp pages of passport. i have raised CSE on 30 dec to regular IRCC web form. so can any one tell me that should i have to raise CSE to NDVO or not? and when should i order GSMS notes. i think to do after completion of 3 month of aor. And also still no RPRF request.

thanks and have a good day.
Surprising they do not acknowledge CSE. Mostly they attach whatever documents you send to your file so don't worry about visa office. Wait for any doc req or RPRF req.
After so many days rejection due to missing docs is not possible and so if they want any doc they will request.

Ahmed adel

Nov 13, 2016
bestofluck said:
Surprising they do not acknowledge CSE. Mostly they attach whatever documents you send to your file so don't worry about visa office. Wait for any doc req or RPRF req.
After so many days rejection due to missing docs is not possible and so if they want any doc they will request.
thank u dear cic search of ielts in trf serach online only or call biritsh council or by hard copy or buy online only thank u

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Ahmed adel said:
thank u dear cic search of ielts in trf serach online only or call biritsh council or by hard copy or buy online only thank u
They must be having a tie up with British council to check the authenticity of IELTS. The same with WES.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ahmed adel said:
IELTS is verified online AFAIK.

I would kindly request you not to post the same question multiple times. You have posted "thank u dear cic search of ielts in trf serach online only or call biritsh council or by hard copy or buy online only thank u" 7 times on multiple threads on unrelated posts.

Kindly ask your question and wait for someone to answer.

Thanks for your understanding.

navigogana

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navigogana said:
I had gone through the link of GCMS notes and some forums regarding how to order GCMS notes but some link says that only Canadian resident can order GCMS notes as it asks for residential proof.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-to-order-gcms-notes-t326460.0.html

Please let me know what should I do in that case should I ask my relatives to order that for me?
Thanks in advance.
Anyone??

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
navigogana said:
I had gone through the link of GCMS notes and some forums regarding how to order GCMS notes but some link says that only Canadian resident can order GCMS notes as it asks for residential proof.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-to-order-gcms-notes-t326460.0.html

Please let me know what should I do in that case should I ask my relatives to order that for me?
Thanks in advance.
This is an unrelated thread. Please post questions on the relevant threads henceforth.

Yes, GCMS notes can be ordered only by people who are in Canada. You can either ask your friend/relative in Canada to order it for you or you can go through an agent who orders notes on your behalf for a fee. The former costs CAD 5 and the latter costs anywhere from 30 - 40 + CAD.

No matter how you choose to order, you have to fill up a consent form and provide it to the person ordering notes. Check the link below for more information -->

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

Ahmed adel

Nov 13, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
IELTS is verified online AFAIK.

I would kindly request you not to post the same question multiple times. You have posted "thank u dear cic search of ielts in trf serach online only or call biritsh council or by hard copy or buy online only thank u" 7 times on multiple threads on unrelated posts.

Kindly ask your question and wait for someone to answer.

Thanks for your understanding.
iam sorry dear but really till now i can't get right answer because some told me verfication online and more told me by call biritsh and another told me by send original certificate so i ask more than one time thank u for helping

Skhanna

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any PPRs fromNDVO?

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kp_1985 said:
No, they are still in sleeping mode... :D
I don't think it's CIC who is sleeping, it's the security which takes longer time.

I received my second GCMS notes they are exactly same as earlier one. I got AOR on 26th Sep and by 6th Oct CIC had done R10, A11.2,Medical, Criminality checks and passed. However, nothing has changed after that date till today which I'm sure is pending due to security check results.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kamy said:
I don't think it's CIC who is sleeping, it's the security which takes longer time.

I received my second GCMS notes they are exactly same as earlier one. I got AOR on 26th Sep and by 6th Oct CIC had done R10, A11.2,Medical, Criminality checks and passed. However, nothing has changed after that date till today which I'm sure is pending due to security check results.
Thanks for sharing.

If I may ask, could you please tell us :

1) How many PCCs you submitted and which countries were those for?
2) How many countries have you visited in total?
3) Do you have accompanying dependents?

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Thanks for sharing.

If I may ask, could you please tell us :

1) How many PCCs you submitted and which countries were those for?
2) How many countries have you visited in total?
3) Do you have accompanying dependents?
Hi Raj,

I just submitted one PCC from India-- I can see the criminality passed based on PCC
Visited two countries but have multiple visits, 90% of them to US
Yes, I have wife and kids

sanjeet

Apr 29, 2016
Hi Guys,
I am sanjeet and applied for Permanent Residency on July 11th 2016. It's Jan 11th 2017. Still not got any correspondence. Can any tell me how long does it take?